| FTBL During gameday this morning..

G

Did anyone notice 2 guys way off in the background. They started off on the left side of BDS and later was seen on the right side. They were walking back and forth and waving toward the camera. One of them was talking on a cell phone the whole time. Looked like he was saying, "can you see me now?"

Anyway,,, IF you saw them, is it just me or did that not look just like Porterhouse and AtlantaTider? I am almost convinced it was them.. LOL

I would eat a hand grenade with the pin pulled before I ever pulled such a white trash stunt like that. I literally cringe when I see folks doing that on TV.

Porterhouse said:
I would eat a hand grenade with the pin pulled before I ever pulled such a white trash stunt like that. I literally cringe when I see folks doing that on TV.
So it much had been A_T useing the cell phone. :D

Actually the one with the cell phone is the one who looked a lot like PH. The one who looked like AT was the one who was more active in his movements trying to make sure he was seen.

Did anyone DVR it this morning? If so, see if you can get a decent screenshot of these two. LOL I swear the resemblance was uncanny. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom