| FTBL Dreamland coming to Bryant-Denny

Hey Porter! I know. :( Things have been quite crazy. My fiance' (now husband) got back from Iraq, we had our wedding, went on our honeymoon, he started a new job, etc. It's just been INSANE! I have been a little out of the loop with NASCAR and BAMA this year. A friend at work asked me if I'd been keeping up with practice reports, etc, and I said no. He about killed me! HAHA So I said, "Ok, I will go home tonight and hit the boards again!" So here I am! I'm watching the Olympics and reading the board. :) It's great to be back!

BamaBrooke said:
Hey Porter! I know. :( Things have been quite crazy. My fiance' (now husband) got back from Iraq, we had our wedding, went on our honeymoon, he started a new job, etc. It's just been INSANE! I have been a little out of the loop with NASCAR and BAMA this year. A friend at work asked me if I'd been keeping up with practice reports, etc, and I said no. He about killed me! HAHA So I said, "Ok, I will go home tonight and hit the boards again!" So here I am! I'm watching the Olympics and reading the board. :) It's great to be back!

We're happy to have you back and glad everything is going well. :)

Back
Top Bottom