| FTBL DR Elko wherefore art thou

rolltide66

In the days when Bama was chasing consecutive NC's there seemed to be endless references to Dr Elko and his impact on the team.
Just wondering. I keep reading that the trouble with Griff and Scott is just "in their Heads"; well, this seems to be what they pay Dr Elko for? If he has not been around practice, we need to get him to come by. If he has been and this is the result; we might need to look into another DR... (wonder what Tony Robbins is doing now, haven't seem any infomercials lately, but maybe he can teach them to walk on live coals are maybe to channel themselves when they were good???)
Not going to post stats for Griff... why? don't think there are any? 0 for all, so unless we give - points for close misses.....(really, a 24 yard miss? SMH)
Scott:
this week 5 punts for 201 yds averaging 40.2 yds (long of 44)
last week 4 punts for 147 yds averaging 36.8 yds (long of 46)
FOR THE SEASON 9 punts for 348 yds averaging 38.6 (long of 46) NONE inside the 20.
With the meat of the schedule on the horizon, methinks that the time to worry about these two "insignificant" parts of the game to become a non-worry point is getting nigh. So, for the sake of our peace of mind and so we can only obsess about who the QB is; I repeat, Dr Elko!!! wherefore art thou, Dr Elko???

I keep reading that the trouble with Griff and Scott is just "in their Heads";
Scott's issues revolve around his mechanics and him picking up a bad habit along the way sometime this summer.

Griff? Definitely in his head. Understandable though.

Just because one can understand doesn't mean they have to like it, right?

Back
Top Bottom