| FTBL Don gives us a break, attacks PATS.

It starts, naturally, with Belichick. One of the Pats coach's closest friends and chief protégés is Nick Saban, who took over the Dolphins from 2005-06, ran them into the ground, fled in a heap of lies only to replace Shula's own son, Mike, at Alabama.

rammajamma said:
It starts, naturally, with Belichick. One of the Pats coach's closest friends and chief protégés is Nick Saban, who took over the Dolphins from 2005-06, ran them into the ground, fled in a heap of lies only to replace Shula's own son, Mike, at Alabama.

Hmmm, ran the Dolphins into the ground?

Dolphins Win-Loss

2004: 4-12
2005: 9-7
2006: 6-10

Admittedly, 6-10 is pretty bad, but seeing as how they were 4-12 in 2004 and then gained 5 wins the next year, I would hardly call it running the program into the ground.

moreno_iv said:
rammajamma said:

Hmmm, ran the Dolphins into the ground?

Dolphins Win-Loss

2004: 4-12
2005: 9-7
2006: 6-10

Admittedly, 6-10 is pretty bad, but seeing as how they were 4-12 in 2004 and then gained 5 wins the next year, I would hardly call it running the program into the ground.

You seen their record this year without him? They are stinking up the place. They were better with him for sure.

I heard about this the other day. I simply added it to my ever-growing list of reasons to hate all things Don Shula and all things '72 Dolphins.

Go Pats. 16-0!

BamaHubMan said:
You seen their record this year without him? They are stinking up the place. They were better with him for sure.

Yeah, you're right. I meant to include that they are 0-8 this year. I think CNS was doing good to keep the ship half-way floating down there in North Cuba.

i really lost alot of respect for Don Shula, And i hope the pats go undefeated just so it will get him even more mad. (as far as mike shula goes, i wish him the best)

Back
Top Bottom