| FTBL Do you rewatch Bama games?

I rewatch Bama games.

• Total voters
I don't care to rewatch the ones we lose, mainly for one of two reasons, either we were actually beaten (rarely as of late), or the other where we just don't play to potential, which I've seen more of in the last year+.

Well. @SnakeDoc

I have recorded...first on vhs..converted those to dvd...every bama game since 82.....mostly wins...couple loses???????
But last couple seasons.......only recorded wins vs sec opponents...( no intrest vs chattanooga...western ky...etc) have couple of loses...both from 2022.. plan to rewatch...probably never will..

Not your question

I have not ...gone back and watched in several years...other than NC games...( winter time)... have em....but have seen so much football... and like @24and7 said...always come out same.... and have so much else going on...

My favorite to rewatch...was 92 nc game....

My favorite game to rewatch is probably the 2011 Capital One Bowl.
Michigan State learned what it was like to play that team on a level playing field. Bama played up hill the last two months of the regular season on a very unlevel field. The SEC killed that team with the 6 byes.

The ref (white cap) in that game was a 17 year veteran of the Big 8/12 who had officiated 1995 Nebraska games. He was quoted as saying that Bama was the best team he had ever seen.

I generally watch every game 2 or 3 times. Watching it live I get some idea of what is going on but I like to rewatch without emotion and break down what happened on specific plays .Then I will generally watch it again at full speed knowing what happened on specific plays and see how the rhythm and momentum effected things.

Probably the old coach in me too..lol

Back
Top Bottom