| FTBL Do You Prefer Polls with Incomplete Options?

Do You Prefer Polls with Incomplete Options?

• Total voters
Yes. That way I can always go back and usurp the most beneficial position to my current objective without the appearance of farce.

I must admit though, this is a tactic I have only learned through observation in the last few weeks or so.

AlaphaMale said:
Yes. That way I can always go back and usurp the most beneficial position to my current objective without the appearance of farce.

I must admit though, this is a tactic I have only learned through observation in the last few weeks or so.

That's what I was going to say...

No seriously huh? ;scr

I only have a high school degree so far AlphaMale...slow down.

Tider 27 said:
AlaphaMale said:

That's what I was going to say...

No seriously huh? ;scr

I only have a high school degree so far AlphaMale...slow down.

He's making sure the barners stay away!

i voted for yes before I voted against yes, then afterwards I decided to eat lunch, but it took too long so then I changed my vote again to the 3rd decision which was a bit better of an answer than my first original vote. PLease don't confuse that vote as being my first vote afterwards, but instead the vote I made before the afterwards, even though that wasn't my final answer. I really was trying to be objectionable without malice in my 3rd vote ( again not to be confused with the vote I made before that one and after the other one). so I guess I'm just undecided

Nate said:
i voted for yes before I voted against yes, then afterwards I decided to eat lunch, but it took too long so then I changed my vote again to the 3rd decision which was a bit better of an answer than my first original vote. PLease don't confuse that vote as being my first vote afterwards, but instead the vote I made before the afterwards, even though that wasn't my final answer. I really was trying to be objectionable without malice in my 3rd vote ( again not to be confused with the vote I made before that one and after the other one). so I guess I'm just undecided

:lol: :lol:

Classic!!

Back
Top Bottom