| FOOD Do you eat hot dogs? If so, ya might want to avoid opening this thread.

TerryP

Staff
rz-AGb9o

A truck carrying 15,000 pounds of hot dog filler crashed on I-70 in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania.

In a bottle...in a can...on draft....
Anytime.....for any reason......
12 ounce...16 ounce....or even 8 ounce...
Let the good times roll ( TIDE)
Back when everyone was on the verge of crazy—history will call it the lock downs—I shared a story about a convenience store/Sunoco location that had kept my change with no comment or explanation. (The "we ain't got no change" period.) I stopped shopping there until ...

There's three places I'll buy beer: a grocery store or one of two convenience stores. If they run out of Yeungling next up is Budweiser. Recently I was with a friend and he pulled into that Sunoco I mentioned earlier. Now this is the last stop, directly across from the entrance to the park where we were headed in the first place.

Last stop. Last chance. You know how this ends ...

So I walk into the thieving Sunoco and guess what? No Yeungling. They do have Budweiser for I grab two of the 24 ounce cans.

$3.27 with tax. For both. The thieving Sunoco...we'll say, screwed up.

I've been buying the hell out of some 24 ounce cans lately. Budweiser.

It won't last forever (as they said.)

Back when everyone was on the verge of crazy—history will call it the lock downs—I shared a story about a convenience store/Sunoco location that had kept my change with no comment or explanation. (The "we ain't got no change" period.) I stopped shopping there until ...

There's three places I'll buy beer: a grocery store or one of two convenience stores. If they run out of Yeungling next up is Budweiser. Recently I was with a friend and he pulled into that Sunoco I mentioned earlier. Now this is the last stop, directly across from the entrance to the park where we were headed in the first place.

So I walk into the thieving Sunoco and guess what? No Yeungling. They do have Budweiser for I grab two of the 24 ounce cans.

Awesome...

Bad as me buying 10 cases of BL in Albertville.....cause it was 3$ a case cheaper than Tennessee prices.... Ms50+ just shook her head...good thing i had covered bed on truck

And don’t you only buy beer on Tuesday? 😂

Back
Top Bottom