| FTBL Did anyone else notice???

musso

Did any of you notice that our offensive snaps were being anticipated nearly every time in the second half?

That Ark DT (Sherrod or Shepperd?) was all up in Caldwell's grill before Caldwell could even finish the snap. He even blew up several rushing attempts because he zoomed past Marlon Davis nearly without being touched.

I kept yelling at the tv for the coaches to take notice and to change up the snap count. For some reason though I don't think they heard me.

I noticed this too. That was the reason JP Wilson fumbled the snap. He was trying to snap and block at the same time.

They tried that blitz a bunch in the second half and they were offsides 50% of the time...and it was never called.

It was never called until the game winning TD pass.

~Bryan

It did look like they were offsides a good bit, I figured that they had picked up on something in JPW's cadence. Caldwell was snaping and blocking at almost the exact same time.

Re: offsides

shiloh said:
JPW said the film revealed that they had his cadence down pat. So, it won't be happening this week.

oh good. that's what i was hoping to hear. i mean, i had to believe that if i can notice it on my tv inside my home that the coaches would see it in the film room if not during the game.

however i am surprised that changes weren't made mid-game since it was easily noticable, especially after causing the fumble. :?

Back
Top Bottom