| CURRENT EVENTS DeSantis Sends Illegals to Martha’s Vinyard

XXL TideFan

Seer
Funny stuff

Thanks to far left democrats, our nation is going to shit. Until we decide to stop having to apologize for being white, hetrosexual and being for legal immigration, it's only going to get worse. Stop with the freaking catering to the far left who wants to let anyone into the country for a vote. Stop freaking catering to people who don't know if they are male, female or a tree. Stop trying to take my guns. Just stop with having to rename schools and everything else just because it was named after a Confederate. Most of us get that slavery was a bad thing, but if you read your history, Martin Luther King was no saint. Are we going to remove his name from streets? The renaming of sports teams, how stupid is that? Not once have I and probably most people thought anything derogatory toward Indians when we saw mascots or team names such as redskins, ECT. Stop shoving rainbow shit down everyone's throats. Not my cup of tea, but if you want to be gay, be gay, but stop trying to indoctrinate that into primary schools or letting a child, who isn't even old enough to drive or vote to make a life altering decision

Thanks to far left democrats, our nation is going to shit. Until we decide to stop having to apologize for being white, hetrosexual and being for legal immigration, it's only going to get worse. Stop with the freaking catering to the far left who wants to let anyone into the country for a vote. Stop freaking catering to people who don't know if they are male, female or a tree. Stop trying to take my guns. Just stop with having to rename schools and everything else just because it was named after a Confederate. Most of us get that slavery was a bad thing, but if you read your history, Martin Luther King was no saint. Are we going to remove his name from streets? The renaming of sports teams, how stupid is that? Not once have I and probably most people thought anything derogatory toward Indians when we saw mascots or team names such as redskins, ECT. Stop shoving rainbow shit down everyone's throats. Not my cup of tea, but if you want to be gay, be gay, but stop trying to indoctrinate that into primary schools or letting a child, who isn't even old enough to drive or vote to make a life altering decision
Notice how much this stuff has grown in just under 2 years...ummmm

Lots of garbage going around about this being a violation of Immigration and Nationality Act 274(a)(1)(A)(ii) which says

§1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens​

(a) Criminal penalties​

(1)(A) Any person who-
(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

Problem here is that they aren't reading any further.

(C) It is not a violation of clauses 1 (ii) or (iii) of subparagraph (A), or of clause (iv) of subparagraph (A) except where a person encourages or induces an alien to come to or enter the United States, for a religious denomination having a bona fide nonprofit, religious organization in the United States, or the agents or officers of such denomination or organization, to encourage, invite, call, allow, or enable an alien who is present in the United States to perform the vocation of a minister or missionary for the denomination or organization in the United States as a volunteer who is not compensated as an employee, notwithstanding the provision of room, board, travel, medical assistance, and other basic living expenses, provided the minister or missionary has been a member of the denomination for at least one year.

In other words, it isn;t illegal to do this if you weren't the person who induced them entering the US to begin with.

Amazing that you would try to guilt an entire religion and their "race" instead of the Party of the Democrats.
Not at all. I merely stated a fact. 75% of Jewish folks vote democrat but the ones running these legal coyote operations are 100% democrat. Think that it’s a coincidence that the majority of Biden’s cabinet is Jewish? Isn’t it odd that Israel has its own PAC in America that every major politician has to go kiss the ring of? I didn’t say shit about their religion and Jews are comprised of several races over there. The ashkenazi are the white skinned variety like Netanyahu, the Sephardic are more akin to Arabs, then there are Ethiopian Jews. So tell me exactly which race am I attempting to guilt?

Amazing how Zionist organizations, which successfully make Israel the largest beneficiary of US foreign aid every year, have the audacity to lobby for immigration policy in the US. The least they could do is take billions of our tax money and just shut the f up. But no, they add insult to injury by meddling in our domestic politics too. Nevermind how Israel routinely deports immigrants.

I don't believe this is correct. It's Afghanistan (and I'd suggest it's soon to be Ukraine.)
It's useful to not conflate (a) US tax money sent to stable and secure countries with (b) US tax money sent to "stabilize" unstable countries involved in theaters of war and/or which we ourselves have invaded or overthrown.

It's also useful to distinguish between (a) fungible aid given to the 8th most powerful country in the world and (b) aid given nominally to country X but in reality is handed to US defense contractors to be the privileged supplier of arms to said country.

The larger point germane to this thread is here you have a foreign country supported by US taxpayers actively subverting the sovereignty of US voters, on this issue among many others.

It's useful to not conflate (a) US tax money sent to stable and secure countries with (b) US tax money sent to "stabilize" unstable countries involved in theaters of war and/or which we ourselves have invaded or overthrown.

It's also useful to distinguish between (a) fungible aid given to the 8th most powerful country in the world and (b) aid given nominally to country X but in reality is handed to US defense contractors to be the privileged supplier of arms to said country.

The larger point germane to this thread is here you have a foreign country supported by US taxpayers actively subverting the sovereignty of US voters, on this issue among many others.
Entertain a question from left field.

Are you an accountant?

Ironically, we have a former Bush staffer, Nicolle Wallace, suggesting we need foreign countries to monitor our elections.

Back
Top Bottom