| FTBL Deion Sanders Answer to Auburn’s Woe?

Being in his infancy as a coach as you put it still has me curious if he can recruit and outcoach against the Saban's, Day's, Kelly's, Riley's, Fisher's, Smart's, Sweeney's, and others that have seen success that he would be matching up with every week.
Auburn, even in its worse periods, has always been able to attract high profile players. Their ability, as a program, to get these kids on campus hasn't dwindled even with the revolving door at head coach.

Put a guy like Deion in charge and they will rebuild their talent pool and do it quickly. Kids will flock to his personality.

As mentioned earlier, we don't know how he'd do moving up the proverbial coaching ladder in college football. Based on what he's done so far, it can't summarily be dismissed. At this point in his career the guy to be worried about is the one following Deion...until that day Sanders demonstrates his acumen at a higher level.

Auburn, even in its worse periods, has always been able to attract high profile players. Their ability, as a program, to get these kids on campus hasn't dwindled even with the revolving door at head coach.

Put a guy like Deion in charge and they will rebuild their talent pool and do it quickly. Kids will flock to his personality.

As mentioned earlier, we don't know how he'd do moving up the proverbial coaching ladder in college football. Based on what he's done so far, it can't summarily be dismissed. At this point in his career the guy to be worried about is the one following Deion...until that day Sanders demonstrates his acumen at a higher level.

Give him a shot. I've seen plenty worse come through.

I don't know...I remember the Deion, and I wasn't too fond of what I saw, too much 'showmanship'. Still, one cannot question his talent, performance, and showmanship. My thought is along the line that he would recruit players that mirror in his style of Football. Which would make for a very exciting, but nauseating display of 'hotdogging'. I prefer the way CNS runs his Team.

ROLL TIDE!

Not if he gets more miracles...
Like Saturday
This is not 2013 auburn or even 2017 or 2019 auburn. This auburn team won't turn the season around based off of the stupidity of one player on one of the worst teams in the country. The Penn State game was NOT an anomaly. The barn has some TOUGH road games ahead, and they won't catch those kinds of breaks in Athens, Oxford, Starkville, and damn sure not in Tuscaloosa

This is not 2013 auburn or even 2017 or 2019 auburn. This auburn team won't turn the season around based off of the stupidity of one player on one of the worst teams in the country. The Penn State game was NOT an anomaly. The barn has some TOUGH road games ahead, and they won't catch those kinds of breaks in Athens, Oxford, Starkville, and damn sure not in Tuscaloosa

But...never turn ur back on pure ...luck...

I agree...but i want to see if there are more miracles in that place this year....

Wasnt one play..or one player......it took 3....for AU...to win...3 .....?

Back
Top Bottom