| FTBL DeBoer interview: The Game:

Saw this yesterday, and from some of the positive things I've heard from the players/coaches is that this is one of the most uplifting and positive coaching staffs they've ever been a part of. These coaches truly want the guys to succeed and the guys want to play hard for them. I think success will help, but that's only possible after Fall Camp so for now just listen to their messages.

4th quarter conditioning already started.

We’re only gettin faster…😉

A lot of coach speak.... Would like to hear about physical play and dominate the line of scrimmage talk. Over the years the offenses that are based on motion eventually get figured out and become less effective. Hope he can adapt when needed. He will need to if he wants to sustain success.

Sometimes you just need ball control.. 10 yards in three plays.. long drives.. the feast or famine stuff killed us sometimes..
I get it, I have always prefered dominate the line of scrimmage and just squeeze the will out of them on both sides of the ball but I also grew to appreciate that the defenses had no chance to stop the passing game with an elite QB and WR's. More than one way to skin the cat but I prefer physical dominance...

Last edited:
I get it, I have always prefered dominate the line of scrimmage and just squeeze the will out of them on both sides of the ball but I also grew to appreciate that the defenses had not chance to stop the passing game with an elite QB and WR's. More than one way to skin the cat but I prefer physical dominance...
Forecast: You will be looking at TOP this fall.

Back
Top Bottom