| FTBL Dear Nick Saban,

Dear Coach,
Congrats on a great win! You did GREAT!
But...I gotta admit...I was questioning your reasoning for leaving JP in the entire game...UNTIL I looked at his numbers. You did EXACTLY the right thing!
That's why YOU are the coach, & I'm just a fan!

bigalspal said:
Dear Coach,
Congrats on a great win! You did GREAT!
But...I gotta admit...I was questioning your reasoning for leaving JP in the entire game...UNTIL I looked at his numbers. You did EXACTLY the right thing!
That's why YOU are the coach, & I'm just a fan!

I think about 98% of us fall under this! :lol:

I never gave up to begin with. There was too much time on the clock when Arkansas scored their "go-ahead" points. What was it, a little over 8 minutes left?

I felt more relief when I saw # 22 take to the field for the last drive, if only to play head games with Arkansas'secondary and to take some of the coverage pressure off our other receivers. I like how we went to a various receivers early on that last drive. IMO that was very important in getting folks open later down the stretch.

Thank you Coach Saban.

It is good to feel what it feels to be winning.
Winning the way we are. Even during our most recent 10-2 season....something felt off...lucky.

Yesterday it felt deliberate...even when we were lucky.

Thank you Coach Saban.

AlaphaMale said:
Outlaw said:
And hopefully, our fans won't BOO another decision by CNS. :wink:

After last night I've given up on that ever happening. As long as there are fans in BDS, some of them will boo.

I concur.

My pop was one of them. He called him a certain XC's name after he called for the 3. I was silent and then after the game reminded him never to do it again. :)

Had he done what those fans wanted, we probably would not be celebrating right now. Then again, the fans aren't being paid the high bucks and don't have SEC/National Championship trophies on their resume. They just can't come to understand that though. :lol:

see, not every single bama fan in the bama nation actually thinks strategically, actually listens to the radio, etc. Some just look at final or current numbers and yell and that's all they know. I'm glad it's a much smaller percentage than the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom