| FTBL "CRIMSON OUT" vs. LSU

I remember a "Pro-out" for TP after his injury in '05. People wanted everyone to wear white for the next game.

It didn't work too well. Hopefully this will.

Outlaw said:
I remember a "Pro-out" for TP after his injury in '05. People wanted everyone to wear white for the next game.

I actually headed that up. It wasn't to wear white, it was to order "Get Well Soon Pro!" shirts off CafePress and the proceeds were donated to a University Athletic Fund. There weren't a HUGE number of people wearing the shirts, but we had about 150 or so people wearing them. I remember walking around the game and seeing a bunch of the shirts. I still have mine, and I wear it around. It was sorta cool to see an idea that I had planned (as a 15 year old kid) develop and have quite a few people wearing the shirts I designed.

BamaFan425 said:
Outlaw said:

I actually headed that up. It wasn't to wear white, it was to order "Get Well Soon Pro!" shirts off CafePress and the proceeds were donated to a University Athletic Fund. There weren't a HUGE number of people wearing the shirts, but we had about 150 or so people wearing them. I remember walking around the game and seeing a bunch of the shirts. I still have mine, and I wear it around. It was sorta cool to see an idea that I had planned (as a 15 year old kid) develop and have quite a few people wearing the shirts I designed.

Yeah, that's right. Weren't the T-Shirts white though? From what I remember, the website (CP) either ran out of shirts or was shut down or something, no?

Outlaw said:
BamaFan425 said:
Outlaw said:

Yeah, that's right. Weren't the T-Shirts white though? From what I remember, the website (CP) either ran out of shirts or was shut down or something, no?

The shirts were white. CafePress kept shutting us down because of possible copyright infringements. They were even getting mad about putting #4 "Pro" and stuff like that. It was pretty ridiculous, but we got a good amount out before they shut us down.

Happy Valley, home of Penn State is hard on the eyes when their fans go with the white out. It reminds me of trying to look at the sand in the Panhandle of Fl. I really hope the Tide fans who attned the game will wear Crimson against LSU.

#BUMP#

Here is a pic of Penn State's "White Out"

fullj.getty-77403443hm016_osu_psu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom