| FTBL Cotton Bowl

Who are you pulling for tomorrow in the Cotton Bowl?

• Total voters
I know this is not a popular choice but I have never been one to cave in to pressures of the few. I voted AU. 1) because they are SEC. 2) because they are a school located in Alabama. 3) because alot of those kids playing for AU were kids that played friday night football in our high schools and they deserve our support. When UA and AU meet is another story. I root for my team of course. I have met some really cool AU fans and good people that are AU fans. I know they have some jack a$$e$ over there but so do we. oh yeah 4) because I live in Big 12 country.

I try to pull for all SEC teams but I just can't bring myself to do it for Auburn tommorow. I do think that Auburn will win with ease over Nebraska, but that's what I was saying about Wisconson last year. :?

I'm pulling for the Barn in this one. I'm actualy pulling for all SEC teams except 1. Go Penn State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

mine said:
I'm pulling for the Barn in this one. I'm actualy pulling for all SEC teams except 1. Go Penn State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Yup, I'm also pulling for "We Are....Penn State!" All teams in the SEC except Auburn and Tennessee are on my win wish list. BTW Kentucky beating Clemson, that...was...beautiful.

Yeah Auburn has sort of lucked into their 14 points. Nebraska should be up big right now. Hopefully this won't continue. Also, why is auburn pulling personal foul facemasks and nudging the refs? Go Huskers!

Back
Top Bottom