| FTBL Congratulations Crimson Tide

King-Tusk

From an upset Arkansas fan, congratulations to the Alabama Crimson Tide. Your team refused to give up when the Hogs took the lead and seemed to have things going in the right direction. Career highs for both John Parker Wilson and DJ Hall should really inspire your offense for next weeks game. Hopefully, Mustin will be ok and return to the field for next week.

Again, congratulations and good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks KT, my best regards go to the Razorbacks as well. As many here have said, My vote also goes to Mcfadden for Heisman. Great game.

Thanks King. Man, ya'll give us fits. Last year it went your way, this year ours. Players like McFadden don't come along often. You're blessed to have him. What a monster he was for our D.

Congrats, guys. I thought we were goners in the first quarter. I'm glad we at least came back and didn't lose by 21 (or more)!! :lol:

For those of you who post on HogSportsTalk.com, please keep posting (and for those of you who don't, come on over). You guys have been great! Because of you , Alabama has become my second favorite team!

Queen-Tusk

Queen-Tusk said:
Congrats, guys. I thought we were goners in the first quarter. I'm glad we at least came back and didn't lose by 21 (or more)!! :lol:

For those of you who post on HogSportsTalk.com, please keep posting (and for those of you who don't, come on over). You guys have been great! Because of you , Alabama has become my second favorite team!

Queen-Tusk

You guys are an outstanding team, that D-Mac is all world what a player he is! Your team never gave up HATS off to you and yours! What a game! I think we are very lucky to have pull a win out that game!
arkansas.gif

Thank you, Arkansas fans.

I have a lot of respects for you since what your team did to Alabama Crimson Tide. McFarren really scared me in the second half and he worked so hard so I vote him for Heisman!

Please have 300+ yards vs Auburn in few weeks! :D

Back
Top Bottom