| FTBL Congrats

Proud Tiger

Verified Member
Some here say Aubies only show up when Bama loses or plays bad. Well here's an Aubie to say congrats on a a great win. Bama was very sharp today. Ya'll get it out of your system before the IB :D

Proud Tiger said:
Some here say Aubies only show up when Bama loses or plays bad. Well here's an Aubie to say congrats on a a great win. Bama was very sharp today. Ya'll get it out of your system before the IB :D
That was mighty Crimson of you there tiger.

Proud Tiger said:

Thanks for the congrats. You may have misread a post or two. I think "some here" were saying that the Aubies don't show up when they (meaning Auburn) loses. The two losses at the beginning of the season seemed to slow Barner traffic over here. We missed the little digs.

But by golly, a win over Florida and the Barners were back to indulge in their obsession with everything Alabama. I find it rather amusing.

Btw, your team played a good game tonight. I guess I need to start giving them more credit than I have. I was almost certain LSU would beat them by 14. Then again, I forgot to subtract the Les(s) Factor.

Back
Top Bottom