| FTBL Congrats from Spain

firestorm

Verified Member
Hey Crimson Nation! What a game!!

I'd like only to give you my congrats for this amazing game. This is the best game I've watched as a die-hard bama fan since that last against Florida two years ago. I'm so proud about our players, staff and our loyalties fans whom packaged BDS... This is just unbelievable and more how it was, destroying the fat bastard and the viles. Hey, did someone heard Rocky Top?. :D

I think our new era is resumed by that first onside kick, simply this play would be unthinkable other years. I also like how coach Saban is yelling and putting his maximum effort at the side line. Just amazing.

The Spread Offense now is beginning to work and John Parker Wilson showed his caliber, shutting up his critics... and what about DJ Hall?. This guy is the man, We're enjoying now an authentic top NFL prospect. I also like how Saban and our OL adjusted to the adversity...

And now, I'm looking forward to the game against LSU and another bastard, Les Miles. We're going to beat the hell outta 'em. :evil:

bilde-2.jpg

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL TIDE ROOLLL

Hey firestorm, hope all is going well there in Spain. That was some kind of game yesterday wasn't it. I certainly didn't expect us to play that well, but I'm not complaining! :lol:

Maybe the team can use this performance as a springboard for the rest of the season.

firestorm said:
Hey Crimson Nation! What a game!!

I'd like only to give you my congrats for this amazing game. This is the best game I've watched as a die-hard bama fan since that last against Florida two years ago. I'm so proud about our players, staff and our loyalties fans whom packaged BDS... This is just unbelievable and more how it was, destroying the fat bastard and the viles. Hey, did someone heard Rocky Top?. :D

I think our new era is resumed by that first onside kick, simply this play would be unthinkable other years. I also like how coach Saban is yelling and putting his maximum effort at the side line. Just amazing.

The Spread Offense now is beginning to work and John Parker Wilson showed his caliber, shutting up his critics... and what about DJ Hall?. This guy is the man, We're enjoying now an authentic top NFL prospect. I also like how Saban and our OL adjusted to the adversity...

And now, I'm looking forward to the game against LSU and another bastard, Les Miles. We're going to beat the hell outta 'em. :evil:

bilde-2.jpg

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL TIDE ROOLLL
I sat right behind that guy with the cigar. :shock:

Firestorm, it was great to have you in the chat room yesterday. Pretty cool that love of Alabama football can join people together across so many timezones and miles.

Tideboy said:
Firestorm, it was great to have you in the chat room yesterday. Pretty cool that love of Alabama football can join people together across so many timezones and miles.
Hey Tideboy, surely, there're few tide fans around here in Europe, but our loyalty is unquestionable. Few but we make a lot of noise, not doubt. :D

And thanks everybody for givin' me the opportunity to chat with you, crimson nation. I feel Alabama football as a part of mine, as if BDS and the campus would be near my home. It's really obsessive... ;tr

Now looking forward for LSU game. There's nothing that could make me miss it. ;br

RTR,

Back
Top Bottom