| FTBL Congrat's from HogSportsTalk.com

Y'all played a great game. What a comeback!!! You had us scared.

McFadden gets my vote for Heismann.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks TID, I don't know man, that was a battle. Mcfadden is a beast. Arkansas is a great team. The players fought hard and came back from the 21 point deficit. Both teams made several mistakes. It was one heck of a game. I don't think I can take anymore games like that.

I don't think I can take many more of these types of games. This was something else. The hogs are a hell of a team. they won't let this loss keep them down. Mcfadden is a beast. if he doesn't win the heisman, then the voters smoke crack and are biased yankee west coast big east loving idiots.

Re: Cograt's from HogSportsTalk.com

THROWITDEEP said:
Whew!! What a game guys!! You played a hell of a game and you deserved to win. Thank you for letting us come on your board and put our link up this past week. You guys have been very nice and showed a lot of class. Again, great game and good luck next week.

THROWITDEEP
Owner,
http://www.HogSportsTalk.com

Thanks for showing class. Just because we pull for different teams doesn't mean we can't be civil about it.

I'd like to see McFadden win the Heisman this year. And I'd like to see him get 300 yards against Auburn.

You guys have all been first class. You'll always have friends over at Hogsportstalk.com. Good luck the rest of the way and I'm already looking forward to next year's meeting with the Tide. Always a great game between our two teams.

McFadden is without a doubt much of a Man.

Your team played hard and never gave up.

But I cannot bring myself to give Nutt ANY kind of break whatsoever. I hate that bad things can't happen to him without impacting the rest of y'all.

Best of Luck to y'all.

King-Tusk said:
You guys have all been first class. You'll always have friends over at Hogsportstalk.com. Good luck the rest of the way and I'm already looking forward to next year's meeting with the Tide. Always a great game between our two teams.

Uh, I need a while to digest this one first. :)

The best to you guys the rest of the year.

Tonight was one of those proverbial..."neither team deserves to lose" games. But then, someone has to.

Arkansas showed an incredible amount of heart tonight when they were down early. BAMA showed heart late. It's just one of those games that neither team deserves to lose.

Thanks TID for spending some time with us. I hope you and the Tusks decide not to be strangers on our forums.

We're proud to have you. :)

Thanks a lot guys. Y'all have been great rival fans. I hope y'all stick around and post with us. Arkansas played one heck of a game tonight. My hat is off to McFadden, Jones, and the Hogs O-line.

To be perfectly honest, I thought Arkansas had the win when they went ahead. I was worried out of my mind, but surprisingly luck was on our side tonight. We don't have very many wins of that caliber, and I'll be paying the price for it tomorrow. I'm so hoarse right now...it's ridiculous. :(

Good luck to you guys on the rest of the season. Oh and that McFadden guy can carry the pill pretty well. :lol: :wink:

Thanks TID! I just got home from the game. ASA (Delta Connection) would need a promotion reach "suck" status.

McFadden is the best back in the SEC....maybe the nation. Y'all showed alot of heart clawing back into it. I aged 10 yrs in the 4th qtr!

God luck the rest of the way.

Back
Top Bottom