| FTBL Congrats Bama

oam149

First off let me say I am a Gator fan, but I'm not here to talk trash...

Just wanna say that game was absolutely insane very very very close, your whole team(offense and defense) is pretty nasty, you all were running all over us during the 3rd quarter. And going 12-0 up until the SEC Championship and holding number 1 for what like 5weeks? Really awesome, I mean look you're only lose is to Florida who are arguably the best team in the nation, that's something to be proud of. Great season, great game, good luck in the Sugar Bowl I'll be routing for you!

Thanks! Welcome to our board! that was a GREAT game.4 lead changes, few penalties, no turnovers (not counting JPW's last throw).

Congrats to UF. Only thing that will make me mad about this season now is if we have to play friggin Utah. I want Texas/Bama in the Superdome! So that means I got to root for OU tonight I guess.

oam149 said:
First off let me say I am a Gator fan, but I'm not here to talk trash...

Just wanna say that game was absolutely insane very very very close, your whole team(offense and defense) is pretty nasty, you all were running all over us during the 3rd quarter. And going 12-0 up until the SEC Championship and holding number 1 for what like 5weeks? Really awesome, I mean look you're only lose is to Florida who are arguably the best team in the nation, that's something to be proud of. Great season, great game, good luck in the Sugar Bowl I'll be routing for you!

Thanks Gatorbait.Have fun with OU. We'll be playin
Boise State or Utah.

Back
Top Bottom