Coming Soon to Your Local Fast Food Joint: Alcohol?

Nowadays, there's really only 2 fast food places I frequent... Chick-fil-a and Bojangles. All others in this area are the suck. And it's a shame, because I like the Wendy's menu... just can't stand going to them. I like Krystal burgers every now and then too, but I've felt like I was in a prison cafeteria when going there. Part of me was worried about getting ecoli fromt the food and part of me was worried about getting shanked by the dude with the mop.

Nowadays, there's really only 2 fast food places I frequent... Chick-fil-a and Bojangles. All others in this area are the suck. And it's a shame, because I like the Wendy's menu... just can't stand going to them. I like Krystal burgers every now and then too, but I've felt like I was in a prison cafeteria when going there. Part of me was worried about getting ecoli fromt the food and part of me was worried about getting shanked by the dude with the mop.

Or worse, get ecoli from the shanked mop. We call that a double whammy in the unlucky business.

On the alcohol topic at fast food places, not sure that'll go over well in rural places. That's funny to think about though...

Back
Top Bottom