| FTBL đźŹ† College Football Playoff and Bowl Games 🏆 ~ Selection Sunday, ESPN @ Noon ET

OSU played half the games everyone else did, notre dame got blown out by Clemson. Cincinnati and A&M should have been in over those teams.

But brand name and money speak loudly.

While anything can happen, there are only 2 elite teams, Alabama and to a slightly lesser extent, Clemson. It wouldn't matter who got put in at 3, and especially at 4. Notre Dame, Cincy, Oklahoma, or A&M (who I think deserved it, but were already blown out by Bama once), they were all going to get drilled.

OSU played half the games everyone else did, notre dame got blown out by Clemson. Cincinnati and A&M should have been in over those teams.

But brand name and money speak loudly.

good points for sure....
but
AnM got blown out by bama
Cincinnati played group of5 schedule
If osu played regular schedule or even covid schedule...... It would only of been a couple of big 10 sleepers
Andcrap NC games...
But...still your point is good

While anything can happen, there are only 2 elite teams, Alabama and to a slightly lesser extent, Clemson. It wouldn't matter who got put in at 3, and especially at 4. Notre Dame, Cincy, Oklahoma, or A&M (who I think deserved it, but were already blown out by Bama once), they were all going to get drilled.
But, But, But ND got blown out in the second game!

Part of me wants Clemson to throttle OSU. Which I am confident they will... but I’d much rather face OSU in the final. Either way, we’ll get a chance to offer one do them some well deserved payback.

Hypothetical question that’s been in my head a few weeks. How do you guys think we would do against ND of Mac was out? Like Clemson dealt with when traveling to South Bend without Lawrence. You think our freshman QB could make a game of it? I don’t know, I’m just interest in opinions on this. We’re fortunate so far he has been healthy each week.

Hypothetical question that’s been in my head a few weeks. How do you guys think we would do against ND of Mac was out? Like Clemson dealt with when traveling to South Bend without Lawrence. You think our freshman QB could make a game of it? I don’t know, I’m just interest in opinions on this. We’re fortunate so far he has been healthy each week.
We have a great OL, RB's and WR's so they could still make plays and keep it interesting. Freshman might look like a freshman sometimes. I would be more concerned at that point that we would have enough margin to overcome D issues.

Bryce Young has looked like Justin Fields at UGA. I suspect he would look like Justin Fields at tOSU if given the starting job.

Back
Top Bottom