| FTBL Coach prime

I was stunned at how well Colorado played, and also at just how poorly TCU played. I didn’t have them as a top 25 team, but I had them at 26. 😂 UGA May have done to them what Alabama did to Texas. Regardless, Colorado came out and handled business. I can’t stand Deion, but I’ll give him his due.

Their defense is hideous but so is everyone else in the Big XII. The offense was impressive and I was definitely impressed with Deion's son (the QB). They have a ton of good skill players and Travis Hunter may be the best "athlete" in the country.

Over under on how many times Gus and crew said the word “prime” during the telecast? I’d guess around 130 times. He coached his team very well, disciplined, focused, they were conditioned. He didn’t make any real coaching mistakes during the game. His brand is on full display and getting a turbo boost from the media.

Couldn't wrap my head around everyone calling him Coach Prime. This win will become less impressive as the season progresses.

Over under on how many times Gus and crew said the word “prime” during the telecast? I’d guess around 130 times. He coached his team very well, disciplined, focused, they were conditioned. He didn’t make any real coaching mistakes during the game. His brand is on full display and getting a turbo boost from the media.

I think it’s a stipulation in his contract rider that his agent passes out to the media and every fan that comes within 100 feet of him at any time.

Let’s face it the guy can coach or CEO a team.. but I would love to see him get a nice portion of humble pie soon…
Yes, his son is a great athlete and player…but.. Neon needs to focus on the team effort more..if not, he will cause animosity towards his son…eventually the team will shut him down..

Hunter has more bets to win Heisman at BetMGM than Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison Jr. combined

One would think Harrison Jr is already out of it after that first game. Dude has to absolutely destroy every other opponent to even be thought of again.

My son pulled a Caleb Williams autographed card from a pack yesterday. Can't stand him, so curious when we should sell it. Leading up to NFL Draft since he'll go #1?

Back
Top Bottom