| FTBL Class, Ha

Typical Alabama talk. Everything's about aubrun. That's all I ever hear on this board is aubrun, aubrun, aubrun. You'd think we'd have our own football program to consider without constantly measuring ourselves against them.

Don't try to argue. All you have to do is look at the recent thread topics on this board and you'll see what I mean. Counting this thread, there are....uhhh...is one about aubrun.

Never mind.

:D

It Takes Eleven said:
Typical Alabama talk. Everything's about aubrun. That's all I ever hear on this board is aubrun, aubrun, aubrun. You'd think we'd have our own football program to consider without constantly measuring ourselves against them.

Don't try to argue. All you have to do is look at the recent thread topics on this board and you'll see what I mean. Counting this thread, there are....uhhh...is one about aubrun.

Never mind.

STOP OBSESSING!!!!!

sadrobin.jpg

It Takes Eleven said:

Never mind.

lol!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're just obsessed Eleven! Can't you just leave us to our obession and be happy yourself! :evil: :D

Back
Top Bottom