| GAME THREAD šŸˆ CFB Week 5 - Game updates & discussion: SEC, Top 25, and beyond...

In my eyes, not enough there to overturn it, also more evidence suggesting he landed in bounds with the ball and then had it ripped out afterwards. Also one thing to note, Miami player who was defending and touching was Out of bounds, so it should be illegal touching and should have an untimed down here.

We knew the refs were gonna rule in Miami's favor at the end there though, nothing changed. ACC made a call to keep their playoff hopes in a better spot.

I'm still not impressed with Mark Stoops. I'm not convinced that he would be successful at a premier school. He's too conservative and his offense is always bland and easy to defend. 3rd and 5 and he runs a QB draw. He goes for it on 4th and 1 from his own 40 but he won't go for it on 4th and 2 from the 50. That's a really bad decision

NCAA has got to do something about Kiffin and the fake injuries. Had a RB just fall to the ground before the snap to buy time to prepare a 3rd down play. Theyā€™ve been doing this on both sides of the ball all year. Itā€™s frustrating and a cheater mentality. Even though itā€™s not really cheating, yetā€¦ has to be a rule that someone who causes the game to stop due to injury misses at least a quarter or 2 series or something.

Back
Top Bottom