| FTBL Cecil chimes in

I agree with what Cecil is saying about BAMA fans and how they tend to get nutty at the slightest hint of instability. We've become so accustomed to disapointment lately that it seems the most natural reaction is an overreaction.

Coaches change jobs all the time. Could our change have come at a better time? Possibly. Possibly not. Maybe this is what Saban thinks is best for the team.

Saban will continue to be the key component, not the coordinators.

Hey, does anyone know if MA's wife from Texas or UT grad, too?

Major has had the experience of living and working at both UT and UA; apparently there is something calling him back and I don't think it's Austin City Limits.

BamaDelta said:
bear facts said:

Major has had the experience of living and working at both UT and UA; apparently there is something calling him back and I don't think it's Austin City Limits.

From this article

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball....e_id=3566&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2

Applewhite completed his degree in sport management at Texas in December 2002. His wife, Julie, is also a UT graduate.

Thanks, Delta. I actually read that article earlier but must not have scrolled all the way to the bottom. Never noticed the very last paragraph. :?

Anyway, maybe the Mrs. just missed Texas.

BamaDelta said:
bear facts said:

From this article

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball....e_id=3566&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2

Applewhite completed his degree in sport management at Texas in December 2002. His wife, Julie, is also a UT graduate.

I can't really blame MA for wanting to go back. It's his alma mater and I've haven't met many people who didn't fall in love with Austin while they were there. It's really a great town. Sorry, but Tuscaloosa doesn't really compare. Especially if Austin's home. Good luck Major!

Back
Top Bottom