| FTBL CBS "experts" are split

bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:
http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/expertpicks

They all like LSU though (which is strange to me).

Why is it strange? Just wondering....

Auburn seems to be playing very well now; Auburn has a great record on the road; LSU has looked very beatable (obviously vs. UK but also vs. Florida). LSU has to somehow re-group and re-focus. AU is strong, and I just don't know that LSU will be over the UK loss.

I think AU wins this one, and I hate saying that!

BamaDelta said:
bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:

Auburn seems to be playing very well now; Auburn has a great record on the road; LSU has looked very beatable (obviously vs. UK but also vs. Florida). LSU has to somehow re-group and re-focus. AU is strong, and I just don't know that LSU will be over the UK loss.

I think LSU is going to be mad, and they will take out their anger on auburn. :twisted:

BamaDelta said:
bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:

Yeah..I hate you saying that too.

Well I have mixed feelings on LSU this weekend.

Do they come into this game beat up, wore out, embarassed and hanging their heads low after losing to KY, giving AU the momentum advantage?

Or.....

Do the come in so pumped and ready to prove to themselves and everyone else that they are still BCS title contenders, that Auburn can not even keep up with them on offense and their D gives Brandon Cox more than a scratch on his chin(I dont want him hurt. Okay people!)?

Told you they were mixed...

Bamaman37 said:
BamaDelta said:
bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:

I think LSU is going to be mad, and they will take out their anger on auburn. :twisted:

Glad to see someone else thinking that way!!

bamabass23 said:
Do the come in so pumped and ready to prove to themselves and everyone else that they are still BCS title contenders, that Auburn can not even keep up with them on offense and their D gives Brandon Cox more than a scratch on his chin.

I think that is EXACTLY the way it will go down. LSU's defense has taken a lot of criticism this week and you can bet that they'll be taking it out on Cox on Saturday.

I think they'll hammer AU and not let up until the gun goes off. Everything in the playbook gets used. It's primetime on ESPN. They're going to thrash the barn and make a statement. Les is not above running up the score either.

reger60 said:
bamabass23 said:
Do the come in so pumped and ready to prove to themselves and everyone else that they are still BCS title contenders, that Auburn can not even keep up with them on offense and their D gives Brandon Cox more than a scratch on his chin.

I think that is EXACTLY the way it will go down. LSU's defense has taken a lot of criticism this week and you can bet that they'll be taking it out on Cox on Saturday.

I think they'll hammer AU and not let up until the gun goes off. Everything in the playbook gets used. It's primetime on ESPN. They're going to thrash the barn and make a statement. Les is not above running up the score either.

I really think I would like watching that happen that way too. :twisted:

I like LSU in this game as well, but not like most are saying here. I'm seeing a close game, a win by a touchdown or less, and a very sloppy contest.

It's been interesting watching their forums this year. The first half of the year it was a lot of talk about Miles to Michigan. Now, it's about Pellini going back to Nebraska. Oh, the occasional Saban threads thrown in for good measure.

The difference in this game is the QB.. Cox gets ruffled soo easily. I think LSU is going to blitz every play, and run away with the game

I watched the game against Arky and I'm not impressed so much about Auburn performances nowadays. I also think LSU is going to take a lot of blitz on Brandon Cox, and Auburn is not going to move the chains nothing... Just my opinion.

RTR,

Back
Top Bottom