| FTBL Can Neal McCready have any more contempt for BAMA?

bamafan4ever

Staff
This guy is blatant anti-Bama. Why would he insinuate that SEC games are fixed? I am so tired of these "journalists" that are not held accountable for what they write!

I am glad he prefers the pro game to college. Maybe he can start being the beat writer for the Saints!

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/nmccready.ssf?/base/sports/119261289598310.xml&coll=3

BTW, Neal. You may want to look at all calls as a whole and quit painting this picture that all calls go BAMA's way.

I'm glad he wrote it. I am running short on Charmin.

Now you know why he and Scarbinsky can't write. They spend all their time looking at the pictures.

For the love of God....let it go! :roll:

This is just another effort by a former barner beat writer to try to make himself relevant.

Earth to McCready: no one cares what you think about the call.

McCready cohosts an afternoon sports radio show and is so obnoxious it's unbelievable. Truth, if you believe the guy, is that he really hates most SEC teams, the South in general (he's from Louisiana) and is just waiting on the day he can move to somehhere, anywhere, but Alabama and the South. (edited by staff...watch yourself)

The guy's so full of himslef it's a miracle he hasn't exploded. Ignore most of what he says or writes. Feel sorry for Mrs. McCready.

illegaltouching.jpg

Ole Neal needs to read around. The sec officials stated that they also received video from the schools when they did their investigation.

The replay I saw on local Fox channel wasn't LFS, it was the Alabama crew. Ole Misss probably had cameras there too.

BamaHeat said:
Ole Neal needs to read around. The sec officials stated that they also received video from the schools when they did their investigation.

The replay I saw on local Fox channel wasn't LFS, it was the Alabama crew. Ole Misss probably had cameras there too.

But admitting other footage was available wouldnt fit the facts as he wants them. He cant complain like he is if the "facts" are right

I'm not alone. The (Jackson, Miss.) Clarion-Ledger's Rick Cleveland, the Birmingham News' Kevin Scarbinsky and others have written this week that even when using slow-motion and/or stop-action on their televisions, they can't tell whether Hodge or Mitchell touched the ball first. The rules require the evidence to be indisputable to make a reversal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: WOW! There's an impartial/credible group if I've ever seen it! What's next? Are you going to call Tom Yeager and ask his opinion? That is just so sad, it's funny!

BAMAFSTBACK said:
Big_Fan said:

That picture speaks a thousand words.

Not that it matters now, but to me I also see an offensive pass interference violation that could have been called as well. Again, this doesn't matter now but just adds to field officials missing more than just one thing on one play in addition to the fact that Ole Miss fans might be missing the forest for the trees.

DawgFanFrom Alabam said:
McCready cohosts an afternoon sports radio show and is so obnoxious it's unbelievable. Truth, if you believe the guy, is that he really hates most SEC teams, the South in general (he's from Louisiana) and is just waiting on the day he can move to somehhere, anywhere, but Alabama and the South. (edited by staff...watch yourself)

The guy's so full of himslef it's a miracle he hasn't exploded. Ignore most of what he says or writes. Feel sorry for Mrs. McCready.

See? Now, there's the problem. :roll:

Well, after reading such a factual article. I did some hunting on the net can came across this O M G it's Neal McCready taken just a few days ago....

:D :D :D :D

On his talk show yesterday, he chastised callers that they "didn't understand the nuances of good writing" and that he perhaps "wrote over the head of most readers." That his point wasn't if the play weas called correctly but that he wanted to see whatever proof the ref used as "irrefutable proof" to overrule the ruling on the field.

I've seen numerous calls overturned on the field after looking at the play myself and I'm pretty sure the refs got it worng - after review. Not saying anything about this particular call, I thought the OM receiver went out on his own.

If he left tomorrow most folks I know wouldn't miss him. I feel sorry for his family - anyone that cocksure must be hell to live around. Poor kids.

Back
Top Bottom