| FTBL California Recruiting Just Became More Difficult

Did you fine gentlemen even read the articles you attached? It is an "expected" budget surplus for the new fiscal year that Newsome is proposing based on expected increases in tax collection. Even if it's true, that is one fiscal year surplus.

See my link below. It is real time actual, not "expected." California carries more debt than any other state and most countries and even with one year of surplus they will still have more debt than any other state.

I just posted the article to show where the information came from. It's a budget year surplus, not a running debt calculation.

Big fear here is that Abrams may win this time. Imagine her budget.
She will win. There was a huge Democrat crossover vote in the Republican primary for Kemp and Raffensperger. They knew, without stealing the election, they could not beat Perdue and Hice. If that didn't work, they made sure of it with the Dominion machines.

She will win. There was a huge Democrat crossover vote in the Republican primary for Kemp and Raffensperger. They knew, without stealing the election, they could not beat Perdue and Hice. If that didn't work, they made sure of it with the Dominion machines.
That is hilarious. I agree there was some crossover, but Perdue wasn't going to beat her in November. He was a lost cause a long time ago. The crossover was not enough to make a difference in the primary. At most it was 100-200K votes and he lost by 600K.

Back
Top Bottom