| FTBL Buyer’s Remorse?

Freeze gets himself into trouble because he's way too trusting of people and he's way too naive. Both of those things lead him to being way too open with the press at times. All that aside, his biggest issue (IMO) is handling time management as the head coach. He's a really, really good offensive game planner and play caller when he's fully focused on it, but my understanding is, he loves the recruiting aspect of college football and gravitates to that whenever possible as he tends to get burned out on all the X's and O's at times. So, he hands off too many duties and gets away from it at times when his team(s) can least afford it. I think that helps explain why he has an overall career losing record in the month of November (at Arkansas St, Ole Miss, Liberty, and auburn).
Thats good stuff Brandon, he really needs to know his role, he is a HC and that the buck stops there. Nice Explanation. Much respect to you for your approach to this. I have zero tolerance for the way he handled that crap with Ole Miss and the somewhat Hypocritical stuff that went with it. Still could care less about the guy. You my friend have a better thought process than I. I would not want the guy. I didnt ever want Kiffin here at Bama, but he came did ok, still found a way to sour me sometimes, but its just him.

Back
Top Bottom