| FTBL Breaking down and analyzing the 2021 Alabama Crimson Tide football schedule with the best and worst case scenarios.

2021 Alabama Football Schedule​

Sept. 4 Miami (in Atlanta)​

Sept. 11 Mercer​

Sept. 18 at Florida​

Sept. 25 Southern Miss​

Oct. 2 Ole Miss​

Oct. 9 at Texas A&M​

Oct. 16 at Mississippi State​

Oct. 23 Tennessee​

Oct. 30 OPEN DATE​

Nov. 6 LSU​

Nov. 13 New Mexico State​

Nov. 20 Arkansas​

Nov. 27 at Auburn​

Dec. 4 SEC Championship (in Atlanta)​

Games vs. The East: at Florida, Tennessee

Missed Teams From The East: Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri, South Carolina, Vanderbilt

2021 SEC Composite Schedule, Best Games Each Week

Alabama Crimson Tide Football Schedule Analysis: It’s just difficult enough to expect a loss if the Tide aren’t 2020 amazing with four landmines – Miami, Florida, Texas A&M, Auburn – away from Tuscaloosa, and throw Mississippi State in there.

It’s a ten-win slate just by this team showing up, but four of the first seven games are away from home. Get through that clean, and it’s smooth sailing going from October 23 until the finish without leaving the great state of Alabama.

Best Case Scenario: 12-0. It’s Alabama, so going unbeaten is a real expectation – obviously. Get through Miami and Florida early on, survive the likely shootout against Ole Miss, and don’t bog down against Texas A&M. The week off comes at the perfect time in late October.

Worst Case Scenario: 10-2. It’s going to take something special to beat this team once, much less twice, but in this case, the Tide lose at Florida and/or Texas A&M, and drop another date against an improved LSU or in a wacky firefight against Ole Miss or Mississippi State.

Meeting with Ten Bears and Lone Watie this past weekend in our annual Pre-SEC Media Days (at the Oasis), our predictions for the 2021 season.

Lone Watie has Bama at 11-1
Ten Bears has Bama at 9-3 (not sold on the Bama QB position)
Josey has Bama at 10-2 (not sold on Young)

Miami, Florida, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, and LSU will be good challenges for The King. Playing the cow college at Shug's place is always and adventure but JMO they will not have Gus hurry up deal so I think that will be a plus for Bama.

1624889020861.png
1624889054975.png

Got my Miami tickets the other day. My son and oldest daughter are really excited I was able to get them. Looking forward to seeing us play against a good name in college football and a program the media is trying to resurrect, although I'm not sold. Either way, excited about that game, potentially traveling to Gainesville, and the home schedule. Will probably have a few games we can't make though, so will holler at y'all when those tickets are available.

Back
Top Bottom