• Liberty Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Independence Bowl

• Some Other Bowl

• Total voters
G

There are two games left that will shape Bama's post-season. Where do you see us Bowling? (I think I have all of the mathematically feasible options listed.)

The fun in this question is how you guys defend your answers. Feel free to explain why you're right.

Also, for those who are a little more bold, give us your projections as to who goes to each of the poll options, including whether "Some Other Bowl" is blessed with a bonus bowl-eligible SEC team.

Regardless of how it turns out, it looks like another big-bank year for all the boys from the SEC.

Wow! UA-AU winner goes to the Cotton assuming UA beats LaMon. Currently there are 21 total votes with only 2 others besides myself voting on the Cotton.

BAMA JAMMA said:
I would have more fun trying to coin a new name for the old Iron Bowl.
I like the Iron Deficiency Bowl someone mentioned :lol:
quote]

I don't want to derail my own poll but along the lines of your comment, I'd have to say that we either need to get an actual iron bowl that goes to the winner or start calling it the Sellout Bowl. First because that is what Auburn did by breaking up the Ironbowl, and second killing the Ironbowl was the only way they could sellout their stadium.

Hard to say, bowls like to pic what they think will be a good regional match. I know Liberty does not want South Carolina again since they were here last year. I kinda figure we end up with Liberty or Music City if we lose the Auburn game. Looks like Tennessee could win the east and play LSU. Figure LSU wins but then the Sugar gets their pick right? Surely they won't take UT, but who knows, if Georgia wins out maybe they go to Sugar instead.. Ut in Capital One, Florida maybe Outback or Peach, I'm thinking if we beat Auburn, best we can hope for is Cotton bowl. Would love to see A&M there! Liberty maybe State or Arkansas, Independance same thing. Man, who knows, I'm guessing here.

If we win Auburn at Jordan-Hare, Will we play for the Cotton Bowl?. What are the requirements for win a bid to the Cotton Bowl?. Thanks.

I'd like to watch 'Bama playing at Dallas again.

RTR,

firestorm said:
If we win Auburn at Jordan-Hare, Will we play for the Cotton Bowl?. What are the requirements for win a bid to the Cotton Bowl?. Thanks.

I'd like to watch 'Bama playing at Dallas again.

RTR,

I'm going to back off of my prediction that the UA-AU winner goes to the Cotton. I don't think the Cotton would invite AU back this year. If UA wins out, and Arky beats MSU, then I think the Cotton flips a coin between Bama and Arky. If Bama wins out and MSU does the same, then I think the Cotton flips a coin between Bama and MSU. If AU beats Bama, then I think the Cotton puts the coin in their pocket and invites Arky or MSU.

Back
Top Bottom