| FTBL Bones82 kickin' ass and taking names....

bama_girl said:
Aweee i love lou holtz hes hilarious. Ya wanna get rid of someone get rid of lee corso...wanna know whose gonna win the game? Just go against what ever team that goober picks :D

Better watch it now, bama_girl, we wouldn't want Corso looking at you funny.

Mel_Brooks.jpg

Oh sorry! Wrong clown!

lol actually all sports annoucers get on my nerves half the time i have the tv on mute so I can actually enjoy the game...I just don't see how you could hate lou holtz everytime he talks it justs makes ya laugh :lol:

bama_girl said:
lol actually all sports annoucers get on my nerves half the time i have the tv on mute so I can actually enjoy the game...I just don't see how you could hate lou holtz everytime he talks it justs makes ya laugh :lol:

Yea most of them are pretty nerve grinding.

bama_girl said:

His lisp gets me every time...he spits all over the desk too LOL.

Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
bama_girl said:

His lisp gets me every time...he spits all over the desk too LOL.

Yep, I am waiting for the day that Mark May shows up wearing a raincoat.

Back
Top Bottom