| GOLF Blades Brown, 16, became the youngest co-medalist in #USAmateur history today, breaking Bob Jones’ record set in 1920 at age 18.

I'm not a great golfer, but not a bad one either for a guy that plays four times a year at most (10 handicap). I say that because I have never holed out or had a shot like this. No hole in ones, nothing. Unreal. I've had better luck playing slot machines.

I'm not a great golfer, but not a bad one either for a guy that plays four times a year at most (10 handicap). I say that because I have never holed out or had a shot like this. No hole in ones, nothing. Unreal. I've had better luck playing slot machines.
4X a year and you're holding a 10? I'm not doubting you here...but it tells me.

You're a 3W off the box wanting a 7i or 8i in your hand.

4X a year and you're holding a 10? I'm not doubting you here...but it tells me.

You're a 3W off the box wanting a 7i or 8i in your hand.

Yes, I am/was a decent athlete. I hit Driver off the tee, but when I struggle I hit 3 wood. I struggle with putting a ton. If I could put I'm be low single digits. It's that bad. I can get to a green, but putting challenges me.

And I'm not one of those people that lies about his handicap to sound cool or better than he is. Absolutely hate pairing in a tourbament with a guy "I'm a seven" and the guy slices the heck out of the ball. So frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom