| PRO Birmingham about to get jacked by another pro football league?

Probably protecting the names from the original teams (not sure about the Dallas Stallions) but I remember most of those from the original USFL. A lot like the Denver Gild & Oklahoma Outlaws were from the 2nd season when the league “expanded “.

I get confused by "usfl" and "xfl".....funny....how 2 leagues can survive
The USFL makes sense: Fox has limited MLB rights with a spring sports window that's, basically, empty.

The XFL makes me wonder why the ESPN family would choose to broadcast games considering how much money they have invested in their NBA contracts. I guess they don't want to lose the "eyes" they have in the fall who don't care for the NBA product?

The USFL makes sense: Fox has limited MLB rights with a spring sports window that's, basically, empty.

The XFL makes me wonder why the ESPN family would choose to broadcast games considering how much money they have invested in their NBA contracts. I guess they don't want to lose the "eyes" they have in the fall who don't care for the NBA product?
But i always though "A" league could make it.....

A lot like AAA baseball....some good minor league cities..Birmingham...memphis...
Lots of others...

But 2?....... leagues.... at least they have an alternative to the NBA....even reruns of NCIS would be better than watching that...

Back
Top Bottom