| FTBL Biggest Kentucky threats?

bamanaf

Verified Member
Since I have not seen many UK highlights or watched any of their games this season, wondering what there biggest weapons are this season. I know their schedule has been peanuts compared to ours but what are we looking for on Saturday?

This is the most dangerous thing in Kentucky.

a232.jpg

Bama1966 said:
Their Defense is good.

Yeah, their numbers are impressive. But it's hard to tell just how good their 'D' really is given who they've played:

DATE OPPONENT W-L (CONF) RESULT
8/31 @ Louisville 1-0 (0-0) W 27-2
9/06 Norfolk State 2-0 (0-0) W 38-3
9/13 Middle Tennessee 3-0 (0-0) W 20-14
9/27 Western Kentucky 4-0 (0-0) W 41-3

I can't imagine their defense being much better, if at all, than Georgia's. I guess we'll soon find out.

They have a good D, but it is good relative to a Kentucky team. They haven't faced ANYTHING like our OL, our RB's, and our TE/WR's. Their defense is going to have their work cut out for them.

bamanaf said:
Since I have not seen many UK highlights or watched any of their games this season, wondering what there biggest weapons are this season. I know their schedule has been peanuts compared to ours but what are we looking for on Saturday?

They have some good 3 point shooters and their half-court game is tops.

Oh...you mean football.

Nevermind.

I think Kentucky's biggest threats in this game are going to be...

Alabama Over Confidence
Alabama Lack of Focus
Alabama Complacency

If those three come up big for the Wildcats this weekend, they will win. :?

Big_Fan said:
bamanaf said:

They have some good 3 point shooters and their half-court game is tops.

Oh...you mean football.

Nevermind.

Aight Big Fan, I predict coach wont be taking the Wildkitties very lightly. We could lose if we show up to play b-ball. :lol:

I agree with Randy and I'll add one thing. Kentucky wins the toss and elects to receive. They drive down for an opening field goal. Our trailing streak is broken and that is all we hear about even after we hang 42 on them. They better buckle it up tight cause we are on a mission to be the most physical team anyone will face.

RollTideRandy said:

Alabama Over Confidence
Alabama Lack of Focus
Alabama Complacency

From what I have heard...this is not gonna be a problem. Saban and crew have been in their ears all week. Caldwell said "This is the hardest week of practice we have had all year."...and that made me go, WOW.

RollTideRandy said:

Alabama Over Confidence
Alabama Lack of Focus
Alabama Complacency

Exactly, the only way BAMA loses, is BAMA. If we play our game it should be a blowout.

Back
Top Bottom