| FTBL Big Game Bob?

BamaDelta said:
I think most people had the Sooners because of their offense. They've been called the best offense in the country. Maybe so but Texas clearly had their number today. Texas and their D put OU in its place. I hate it only because of Muschamp.

I hope he never makes his way to the SEC. :shock:

Delta... we don't have Shula anymore. There's no need to be afraid. There is a monster under the SEC's bed, but he's our monster.

300gmcj.jpg

Well stated Porter. I have to keep reminding myself that Shula is gone and we have Da Man! I'm not saying that we are the best team in the nation but:

1. I can't see how anyone gets ranked ahead of us at this point. Who else has wins against two top 10 teams?

2. I don't see a team out there that scares me. There are a few that concern me and could match up very well but I can assure you that no one really wants a piece of the Tide right now.

I don't put too much into the Kentucky game. We seem to be a team that gets up for big games and we take care of business against whoever we play. I am very interested to see how we look against Ole Miss after a week off.

Have any of you honestly seen a team this year that makes you think damn I hope we don't have to play them?

porkchop said:
Not Robert Horry, but Bob Stoops. And not for the same reasons either.

When was the last time Stoops' team has performed well in a big game? I'm sure they've had some good ones, but all I can seem to recall are all of these BCS blowouts and losses to underdogs.

Thoughts?

Cough, Cough....maybe he needs to wear a dust mask? What you say is true Chop.

Back
Top Bottom