| FTBL Besides the CFP Final Four What Game Are You Interested In Watching?

Not sure on his, but I used to have Fubo and it was all over the place inside my house. My MIL might be 10 seconds ahead or behind the Living Room TV and the Family Room TV matched neither of them. Swapped to YouTube TV and it is within a second of each other all the time. Sad thing is I might have to leave YTTV if they lose ESPN and all this Friday.
Had not heard that. Brinksmanship on their parts?

Yep

What does it have?...
That entices me to donate 3-4 hours....
You're literally questioning Ricky mentioning a game, doubling down on how it's meaningless, and yet know nothing about the game itself? That's akin to making fun of a tumbler of Johnny Walker Blue while drinking 8 PM and Great Value Cola.

A point: A meaningless bowl game isn't sold out with a noon kickoff on a Saturday.

As suggested before there's a difference between an Alabama football fan and a college football fan. It's no big deal as we see people who are FOG's.

You're literally questioning Ricky mentioning a game, doubling down on how it's meaningless, and yet know nothing about the game itself? That's akin to making fun of a tumbler of Johnny Walker Blue while drinking 8 PM and Great Value Cola.

A point: A meaningless bowl game isn't sold out with a noon kickoff on a Saturday.

As suggested before there's a difference between an Alabama football fan and a college football fan. It's no big deal as we see people who are FOG's.
Not questioning Rick or anybody... @rick4bama
Its just perspective ...didnt say it was meaningless...
Same when people get "excited"about Army-Navy game...
I see people get excited about a lot of things that surprise me...

Got me on liquor one...since i dont drink liquor ....

Funny...these days get a-lot of people that Roll Tide me...probably couldnt say where UofA was in the state...lol.

And i see bowl games like exhibition games...win or lose...the value?

Last edited:
And thats all better than directv or dish?
I dont have Internet...so i don't have choice....( looks like its ever coming either)
They are cheaper...better service?...more options

Just asking...
I absolutely hated satellite work every service I tried. Prices were high. Contracts all required. Every TV had to have wires and boxes. The dish itself had issues too often. And they fought with channels just like the streaming services but if something got lost they never reduced prices.

Without having internet there isn't much you can do with streaming services. But the things I love are: they usually include cloud DVR so you can watch what you record anywhere, you can put your TV anywhere you want that has power without worrying about cable wires, no need to rent boxes for every TV, watch what you want on whatever device you want wherever you want. I literally watched most of the Arkansas game while riding to a wedding, then up until the service started from my seat, then on the ride home, all on my phone. I have my second monitor hooked up to a streaming box so I can do what I want on one monitor and watch TV on the other. On top of it, With all of the services I pay for (and I subscribe to most of them) I am just now up to what I paid for regular cable that I had to watch at home. And if one decides to drop channels I need I can cancel them and be on another service the same day without anyone installing anything.

I absolutely hated satellite work every service I tried. Prices were high. Contracts all required. Every TV had to have wires and boxes. The dish itself had issues too often. And they fought with channels just like the streaming services but if something got lost they never reduced prices.

Without having internet there isn't much you can do with streaming services. But the things I love are: they usually include cloud DVR so you can watch what you record anywhere, you can put your TV anywhere you want that has power without worrying about cable wires, no need to rent boxes for every TV, watch what you want on whatever device you want wherever you want. I literally watched most of the Arkansas game while riding to a wedding, then up until the service started from my seat, then on the ride home, all on my phone. I have my second monitor hooked up to a streaming box so I can do what I want on one monitor and watch TV on the other. On top of it, With all of the services I pay for (and I subscribe to most of them) I am just now up to what I paid for regular cable that I had to watch at home. And if one decides to drop channels I need I can cancel them and be on another service the same day without anyone installing anything.
Certainly understand all that...

Directv is now going to try n compete with some internet services I understand...

But is expensive...4 boxes with HD n DVR about 150
They have been giving me movie channels lately...

Remember the old C-band...80s when everything was free once you bought the equipment

@50+yeartidefan when you're here on the site, are you always on your phone?

You do have access because you're here. I'm wondering with what devices.
Data on my ipad or phone

Slows down after so much usage

Could buy the card but USC doesnt think its good for tv type stuff. Even unlimited.
The high speed has limits

Others. ATT. Verizon are to far from towers so they are completely non Functional

So j really do not have internet that can have uses needed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom