| FTBL Besides the CFP Final Four What Game Are You Interested In Watching?

alabama mike

Just Win Baby!
Lots of football to be played beginning Friday night until after the New Year. What game(s) are you looking forward to watching beside the college football playoff? Who are the teams and why are you wanting to watch.

Pulling for the SEC teams in bowl games again this year.

My watching will be based solely on what else is going on....

I think AU n Houston might be ok...have a team to pull for...Houston!

Sugar Bowl is interesting....worth staying up late for...NO!

To much opting out to make some others worth watching...

There are great story lines everywhere this bowl season. If you're a football fan you'll find them.

Wyoming and Kent features one of the fastest offenses in the game and one of the slowest offenses in the game. A battle of wills with two contrasting styles can lead to a good football game.

Arkansas-Penn State in the Outback Bowl could be very good

Mississippi State-Texas Tech in the Liberty Bowl will be the real "get your popcorn ready" game. Leach getting a shot at TTU, finally. His first time on the same field with that program since Craig James ran him off

Barn- Houston in the Bham Bowl. At least it's at Protective Stadium and not at that death trap on Greymont Avenue. Houston should win going away. That alone is worth a look

Oklahoma-Oregon in the Alamo Bowl. The Alamo Bowl is usually a thriller anyway. Add in that it's Oklahoma and Oregon and you have a dandy

Oklahoma State-Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl should be very good

Kentucky-Iowa in the Citrus has potential as well to be good

Clemson-Iowa State in the Cheezit Bowl is worth a look to root for Iowa State

When I didn't have espn or any cable site to watch. This was one of three bowl games I could watch. That is why I always went to a motel to watch the playoff games.
OK

Hope u do now!

I remember not having access too
But i had cable installed at my office ( tax players expense) and would slip down with a few brews ( after closing of course) and catch a few games. Lol

Got a little work done during half time

So how does that occur
Not sure on his, but I used to have Fubo and it was all over the place inside my house. My MIL might be 10 seconds ahead or behind the Living Room TV and the Family Room TV matched neither of them. Swapped to YouTube TV and it is within a second of each other all the time. Sad thing is I might have to leave YTTV if they lose ESPN and all this Friday.

Not sure on his, but I used to have Fubo and it was all over the place inside my house. My MIL might be 10 seconds ahead or behind the Living Room TV and the Family Room TV matched neither of them. Swapped to YouTube TV and it is within a second of each other all the time. Sad thing is I might have to leave YTTV if they lose ESPN and all this Friday.
I thought Google had already got this all done?

Back
Top Bottom