| FTBL Bear Bryant?

G

Is that ESPN Rose Bowl poll over with? I remember it was coming down to Osbourn and Bear. If it's not over does anyone have a link? And if it is over, who won?

That ended here while back. Osbourn won that one. Seemed a little rigged to me. No matter how much it seemed that we voted, Osbourn would appear to pull ahead that much further.. :roll:

Someone posted a link to a message on one of the Nebraska boards where they were patting themselves on the back for writing a voting macro to massively pad the vote in their favor. As I recall, Colorado (who have NO love for Nebraska) fans and Bama fans emailed ESPN the linked message. I know we're all shocked that ESPN has done nothing about it. :roll:

ColoradoTide said:
Someone posted a link to a message on one of the Nebraska boards where they were patting themselves on the back for writing a voting macro to massively pad the vote in their favor. As I recall, Colorado (who have NO love for Nebraska) fans and Bama fans emailed ESPN the linked message. I know we're all shocked that ESPN has done nothing about it. :roll:

I saw the same instructions on a few Alabama forums as well. Heck, I've never been a guy that contributes to polls in the first place with only one exception and that is the game changing award...and only because it benefits the scholarship program.

It's too bad Mozilla doesn't have an option to ignore polls like some message forums allow you to ignore posters.

ColoradoTide said:

Yeah, there was also a link on this forum to that.

Outlaw said:
ColoradoTide said:

Sorry I had to fight fire with fire :wink:

ghice said:
Outlaw said:
ColoradoTide said:

Sorry I had to fight fire with fire :wink:

Oh, no doubt man. :p

Back
Top Bottom