| FTBL Bear Book Autographed.

Was just about to post this.

I have the book, but mine is obviously not autographed. It's a pretty good book. I highly suggest picking up a copy, even if it isn't autographed.

I do have a copy of Joe Namath's book, 12, that was autographed by him. And I know it's authentic because I handed it to him personally and watched him sign it. On my birthday, too.

Rick, you posted this at the beginning of spring break when we just got into Nawlins. I kept forgetting to come back to it until now.

My aunt and uncle live in cowtown. She found this at a 2nd and Charles -type place there and bought it for me. I still haven't had a moment to read it yet.View attachment 27718View attachment 27719

Ha, that's awesome!

Rick, you posted this at the beginning of spring break when we just got into Nawlins. I kept forgetting to come back to it until now.

My aunt and uncle live in cowtown. She found this at a 2nd and Charles -type place there and bought it for me. I still haven't had a moment to read it yet.View attachment 27718View attachment 27719
You won’t be able to put it down. Great book especially if you were around when he roamed the sidelines.

Back
Top Bottom