| FTBL Barner fan on another board said...

Barner. :roll:

'Bama may or may not compete for the best in the west, but after this upcoming season...we will for years to come. Hopefully we will surprise some teams this year.

We'll take that "underdog" role then. :wink:

Lenny, you ready to fire Saban, yet? After all, he ain't won a game! :lol:

I think the Barn and LSU should be considered the favorites in the West this season. However, I think anyone overlooking Bama is making a mistake.

CrimsonPirate said:
Lenny, you ready to fire Saban, yet? After all, he ain't won a game! :lol:

I think the Barn and LSU should be considered the favorites in the West this season. However, I think anyone overlooking Bama is making a mistake.

Saban was my choice before I ever considered it possible. :? I still reserve the right to change my mind! :lol:

I think LSU is much better team than the Barn without question. Auburn nowadays is great but i think 'Bama will have great possibilities of beating 'em this season... I think by far LSU is the best team in the West...

Regards,

Well, as important as it is to beat the Barn, especially for you guys who live in the state, I would really like to beat LSU. It would make it MUCH easier to live down here amongst 'em. :lol: If they beat us this year, I'll never hear the end of it, especially with Saban being our coach.

Guys, LSU has been the best in the west for the last several years, they just haven't done much with it. I don't know if we can win either game, but I do so look forward to the not too distant future when LSU and barner fans will be back to not expecting to beat us.

DustyG said:
Guys, LSU has been the best in the west for the last several years, they just haven't done much with it. I don't know if we can win either game, but I do so look forward to the not too distant future when LSU and barner fans will be back to not expecting to beat us.

Ha, Backhanded compliment. I will accept it.

GoodScotch said:
DustyG said:

I wouldn't take it as too much of a compliment. If we had the talent you guys do, we would be a preseason top 2, and that's only because everyone is in love with USC. :p

DustyG said:
GoodScotch said:
DustyG said:

I wouldn't take it as too much of a compliment. If we had the talent you guys do, we would be a preseason top 2, and that's only because everyone is in love with USC. :p

Not sure of the point being made, but ok.

I think the point he's trying to make is that LSU has definitely been the most talented in the SEC for a few years, yet they have not been the best team.

I could be wrong though... :wink:

I think AU will drop off significantly this year IMO. I believe they will struggle mightily on offense with their new line. I think AU's defense will be good but I honestly think overall they will drop off a good bit.

Here is what I think:

KSU - L
USF - W but a small chance of a upset
MSU - W
NMS - W
UF - L
VU - W
Ark - L
LSU - L
OM - W
TTU - W
UG - L