| FTBL BAMA vs Western Carolina set for 6:07 pm (PPV)

I

imported_Porter

Tuscaloosa, Ala. – The University of Alabama football team will open its 2007 season against Western Carolina under the lights at Bryant-Denny Stadium.

Director of Athletics Mal Moore announced today that Alabama’s game against Western Carolina on September 1 will be produced by the Crimson Tide Sports Network for pay-per-view distribution with kickoff set for 6:07 p.m. central time.

CTSN’s pay-per-view telecast will be anchored by the network’s Chris Stewart, who will be joined in the booth by former Tide quarterback Tyler Watts with sideline reports from Barry Krauss.

Fans will be able to order the Crimson Tide Pay-Per-View telecasts through their local cable company. The game also will be available on DirecTV and the Dish Network.

Thanks Porter. Love the night games. My brother and his family are coming down for the game. They have an exchange student from Germany staying with them this year and we're introducing him to college football. The late kickoff will give us plenty of time to show him around.

Wiseace615 said:
Thanks Porter. Love the night games. My brother and his family are coming down for the game. They have an exchange student from Germany staying with them this year and we're introducing him to college football. The late kickoff will give us plenty of time to show him around.

Between the ladies that he'll see and the football, he'll never forget that weekend, that's for sure.

Porterhouse said:
Wiseace615 said:

Between the ladies that he'll see and the football, he'll never forget that weekend, that's for sure.

Very true. I'll have to ask him how they compare to the Bavarian Beauties from his home country.

Porterhouse said:
Tuscaloosa, Ala. – The University of Alabama football team will open its 2007 season against Western Carolina under the lights at Bryant-Denny Stadium.

Director of Athletics Mal Moore announced today that Alabama’s game against Western Carolina on September 1 will be produced by the Crimson Tide Sports Network for pay-per-view distribution with kickoff set for 6:07 p.m. central time.

CTSN’s pay-per-view telecast will be anchored by the network’s Chris Stewart, who will be joined in the booth by former Tide quarterback Tyler Watts with sideline reports from Barry Krauss.

Fans will be able to order the Crimson Tide Pay-Per-View telecasts through their local cable company. The game also will be available on DirecTV and the Dish Network.

I'll be at that game, so I'm glad it's not at 11:30. Or even 2:30.

Porterhouse said:

i was kind of hoping for an 11 o'clock game or even a 2:30 game. im going with my wife, cousin, and his wife, and we have an hour and a half drive back. last year with all the traffic for the hawai'i game we got back around 1:30 in the morning. oh well, guess we'll have to suck it up.

Porterhouse said:

Dang!! I was hoping to sweat off about 30 pounds that saturday :lol:

CrimsonBeav said:
Porterhouse said:

Dang!! I was hoping to sweat off about 30 pounds that saturday :lol:
lol today at 6:00 it was still in the high 90's
u might lose 15 pounds

Back
Top Bottom