| FTBL Bama vs. Rebels

Optimus said:
rammajamma said:
Okay here is what will happen against Ole Missy:

We will come out early looking good.

We will get way ahead of them in the first quarter.

We will let them have a few good plays right before the half.

We will absolutely fall asleep in the 3rd quarter and let them come back.

We will spark back to life and win/lose on the last play of the game.

Everyone (Except me) on this board will want to bench JPW and fire Major Applewhite Saturday night and Sunday morning.

gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg

Have YOU PEOPLE NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION! GOSH!

LOL rammajamma that's outstanding! My point is seems like they play us tough. I don't think (But I HOPE) this game will be a blow out. I do like the fact that CNS has stated. Any postion is open for the taking. Which kinda makes me feel like we might see someone new at the Qb(only if JPW plays bad) postion. Heck maybe even JJ will see some playing time..

That would be good to see.

Outlaw said:
Can we get an official "Bitch about the QB/head coach" thread? This is getting very old and very redundant.

I'm sure we can. Will you head it up? All you got to do is hit new topic! :lol:

Outlaw said:
I figure the starter of a topic should be someone who feels strongly about the topic, so I'll leave that up to them...

Well I did start the topic it was on track. Untill you came in asking for a speacial needs thread. So I thought since you wanted it you could make it. Ha, Ha :D This should sum it up for anyone wanting to know about the Tide. From the man himself doesn't get any better. http://www.crimsontusks.com/about24160.html

I'm would also agree with what rammajamma
said. :lol:

Optimus said:
Outlaw said:
I figure the starter of a topic should be someone who feels strongly about the topic, so I'll leave that up to them...

Well I did start the topic it was on track. Untill you came in asking for a speacial needs thread. So I thought since you wanted it you could make it. Ha, Ha :D This should sum it up for anyone wanting to know about the Tide. From the man himself doesn't get any better. http://www.crimsontusks.com/about24160.html

I'm would also agree with what rammajamma
said. :lol:

I will give it to you, it did take this thread two pages for it to start, so that's an improvement.

Match Up

I got the chance to see this team play in person with a friend from Georgia, in the first half they pushed UGA around like it wasn't nothing? Georgia was able to blow them out in the second half but I think Bama is in trouble if they get pushed around again.

Re: Match Up

BammerHammer said:
I got the chance to see this team play in person with a friend from Georgia, in the first half they pushed UGA around like it wasn't nothing? Georgia was able to blow them out in the second half but I think Bama is in trouble if they get pushed around again.

Not 100% accurate. Ole Miss got half of their 151 first quarter yards on two plays. In the second quarter, they had a total of around 60 yards and 3 points. In the second half, they had about 150 yards, 84 on one drive. Their offense is not a push you around and run over you offense. They cannot run the ball. Vandy held them to under 60 yards of rushing...La Tech shut them down and whipped them everywhere but the score board (Ole Miss had 3 scoring drives less than 50 yards). The rushing stats they acquired against UGA was a fluke.

We will crush them.

Bones82 said:
Optimus said:
rammajamma said:

Everyone (Except me) on this board will want to bench JPW and fire Major Applewhite Saturday night and Sunday morning.

LOL rammajamma that's outstanding! My point is seems like they play us tough. I don't think (But I HOPE) this game will be a blow out. I do like the fact that CNS has stated. Any postion is open for the taking. Which kinda makes me feel like we might see someone new at the Qb(only if JPW plays bad) postion. Heck maybe even JJ will see some playing time..

Have you guys been listening to what CNS thinks of JPW :? ? BTW, CNS thinks he's doing fine. What makes you guys think you:

A.) Have the ability to have a handle on the QB situation.
&
B.) Actually have a handle on the situation.

I'll take his assessment way before yours.

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Bones82 said:
Optimus said:
rammajamma said:

LOL rammajamma that's outstanding! My point is seems like they play us tough. I don't think (But I HOPE) this game will be a blow out. I do like the fact that CNS has stated. Any position is open for the taking. Which kinda makes me feel like we might see someone new at the Qb(only if JPW plays bad) position. Heck maybe even JJ will see some playing time..

Have you guys been listening to what CNS thinks of JPW :? ? BTW, CNS thinks he's doing fine. What makes you guys think you:

&

Yes we did CNS said ALL POSITIONS are open! Thus why I stated who knows who well see where! As stated by HEAD COACH!

CNS from the most recent press conference said that JJ should get some playing time! Hence why I posted JJ might get some playing time.

Optimus said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Bones82 said:
Optimus said:

&

Yes we did CNS said ALL POSTIONS are open! Thus why I stated who knows who well see where! As stated by HEAD COACH!

Nice Twist, but read all of the article & listen to CNS press conference made yesterday. This article said nothing about what the title says, that is the reporters take on things. Just b/c CNS stated:

"I think everybody needs to understand, somebody doesn't have to mess up for somebody else to play," Saban said. "You understand? It's called competition."

Nothing about somebody's job is in jeopardy. My biggest point though is that don't you think CNS can asses who's best? Some of you already are questioning his assesment. You say you don't question him in one breath but justify replacing JPW (who set the UA passing & TD record last year, BTW) in another. That's speaking out of two sides of the mouth.

Nothing about somebody's job is in jeopardy. My biggest point though is that don't you think CNS can asses who's best? Some of you already are questioning his assesment. You say you don't question him in one breath but justify replacing JPW (who set the UA passing & TD record last year, BTW) in another. That's speaking out of two sides of the mouth.

You said asses :lol:

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Nice Twist, but read all of the article & listen to CNS press conference made yesterday. This article said nothing about what the title says, that is the reporters take on things. Just b/c CNS stated:

"I think everybody needs to understand, somebody doesn't have to mess up for somebody else to play," Saban said. "You understand? It's called competition."

Nothing about somebody's job is in jeopardy. My biggest point though is that don't you think CNS can asses who's best? Some of you already are questioning his assessment. You say you don't question him in one breath but justify replacing JPW (who set the UA passing & TD record last year, BTW) in another. That's speaking out of two sides of the mouth.

I said if JPW plays bad we might see someone new. You do know what IF means? I haven't question anyone assessment, but if I did it's my right you don't like it tough!

You show me where I stated replace JPW. Maybe you should read more and stay less emotionally involved.

Maybe you should read http://www.crimsontusks.com/about24144.html the whole thing!

I really made a vicious assessment.
Optimus said:
It takes 11 to win or lose. As CNS stated all postions are up for grabs. Who knows what or who we'll see this weekend. I'm sure the best players will be starting. Therefore, the best 11 will provide us with a best chance of winning on both sides of the ball.

As for reading the the article & listen to CNS press conference made yesterday! I did see 2nd one to post thus where I said
Optimus said:
Cool thax for the link! ROFL meet with the Ole Miss Qb!!

He seems to be in a bad mood. Media is making him mad. He kinda sounds sick to?

I think you should make this a sticky! This should answer all questions!

Best statement is we're not going to win any games because were Alabama.

Gee I wonder where you came up with your title... So how you think I'm being two faced is nuts! :roll:

I also think if this game is close and JPW doesn't play well we will some a NEW QB. As for his record great for him. Given the fact Bama is now throwing the ball more than we run it. He should be able to break all kinda records, but the only one that counts in the end is W's to L's.

Optimus said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:

Nothing about somebody's job is in jeopardy. My biggest point though is that don't you think CNS can asses who's best? Some of you already are questioning his assessment. You say you don't question him in one breath but justify replacing JPW (who set the UA passing & TD record last year, BTW) in another. That's speaking out of two sides of the mouth.

I said if JPW plays bad we might see someone new. You do know what IF means? I haven't question anyone assessment, but if I did it's my right you don't like it tough!

You show me where I stated replace JPW. Maybe you should read more and stay less emotionally involved.

Maybe you should read http://www.crimsontusks.com/about24144.html the whole thing!

I really made a vicious assessment.
Optimus said:
It takes 11 to win or lose. As CNS stated all postions are up for grabs. Who knows what or who we'll see this weekend. I'm sure the best players will be starting. Therefore, the best 11 will provide us with a best chance of winning on both sides of the ball.

As for reading the the article & listen to CNS press conference made yesterday! I did see 2nd one to post thus where I said
Optimus said:
Cool thax for the link! ROFL meet with the Ole Miss Qb!!

He seems to be in a bad mood. Media is making him mad. He kinda sounds sick to?

I think you should make this a sticky! This should answer all questions!

Best statement is we're not going to win any games because were Alabama.

Gee I wonder where you came up with your title...

I'm emotional, right.

A few things here:

1st. Look, you made the comment about replacing JPW IF he plays bad, granted,...but all of that is based on the premise that you know if & when that will be AND that you actually think that GM may do better.

2nd. For the record, I'll take CNS take on the team before, during, & after the game, over anyones, including mine. So don't take it personally if I challenge comments on a board. That's part of posting on the board. I never implied that you were being vicious, either.

3rd. I never read your comments about CNS press conference today. Even if I did, big deal. If it makes you feel better I'll give you the silver star posting it first. :p

4th. My comments were also directed to Bones quote that stated:

Bones82 said:

This was in reference to your 'IF JPW is doing bad' notation.

I responded to them both, not just yours.

Swamptick said:
I think we are going to ROMP them and make a statement this week.

I hope, but you are much more optimistic than me. I don't have a lot of confidence right now, and Ole Miss has played us tough the past two years. If we get out with a win I won't complain...I promise. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom