| FTBL BAMA vs Hawaii

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date

What will the final score look like?

• BAMA in a close one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawaii pulls the upset in stunning fashion (wins by 14 or more)

• Hawaii in a close one

• Total voters
I think it will be like Texas Tech all over again, and CJK will have to put up a defensive game plan like he did for that game. I think they have a huge FB or TB they are going to keep in for blocking something around 290 or so. I just don't know about their defense though, they weren't that good last year but I think they have a lot of returning players coming back. I think we win but it will be close like the BYU game was when we played them and if I'm not mistaken it was the first game were some new seats had just been added.

http://uhathletics.hawaii.edu/roster.html?p=3

It says that #69 is a RB that weighs 351, but somehow I find that hard to believe...then they got a RB/WR that weighs 248 supposedly

Not that any of this really will play a big role, seeing that they run alot of 5-wide sets (from what I've heard)...our depth in the secondary is another big question...how will people like Chris Rogers and Lionel Mitchell do against an offense that throws every single play...

well

it should be an interesting week for game preperation that week, JPW will throw his arm out trying to keep up hopefully GM or MG will be healthy or JB to throw the dang ball 100 times a practice...

All we gotta do is get some turnovers and drive KD and JJ down their throat so even if they do score their D will be wore out and cannot stop our O..

My main thing is the OL they better handle their business up front or at least slow them down unlike the last two games of the regular season wear it looked like a mexican bull fight..

Back
Top Bottom