| FTBL BAMA vs FSU on CBS

Hell i'd take Lincoln before ESPN.

Yay for CBS. "HD never looked so good"

Hopefully they won't spoil it talking about what their favorite food is or if anyone saw Britney Spears carerr going down the drain :roll:

BAMA JAMMA said:

No kidding. I was ticked off when they were talking about cooking and showing food to come back after missing a play and a big first down. Forget that, they can show cooking and food all night and during commercials for all I care, but not during the game :twisted:

bamafan850 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

No kidding. I was ticked off when they were talking about cooking and showing food to come back after missing a play and a big first down. Forget that, they can show cooking and food all night and during commercials for all I care, but not during the game :twisted:

They have missed about a dozen plays in the last 2 games, and I'm tired of the in-game interviews. I don't want to hear from the soccer gal and I sure as hell don't want to hear Larry Munson ramble while BAMA has the ball. Also, ESPN uses some weird-ass camera angels, especially on punts.

OMG i was the theatre in the furg with some fans and we were watching it and EVERYONE got pissed off when the stupid taste of the town was on, and when part of the play was cut off. We were pretty loud when they mentioned something about Britney spears, i think the other announcer said "who cares" (in short, i'm sure he didn't just say that), if i'm not mistaken.

Porterhouse said:
I don't want to hear from the soccer gal.

Ah I almost forgot about that crap )N( .

My wife had the phone next to her on stand-by because she thought I was going to have a heart attack during all that!! :twisted: :lol:

Colin said:
i think the other announcer said "who cares"

Yeah that was said and it was pretty funny :lol:

Porterhouse said:
bamafan850 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

They have missed about a dozen plays in the last 2 games, and I'm tired of the in-game interviews. I don't want to hear from the soccer gal and I sure as hell don't want to hear Larry Munson ramble while BAMA has the ball. Also, ESPN uses some weird-ass camera angels, especially on punts.
I have hated Munsons voice since birth in 75, then last night they asked him to call a play or 2 while Bama has the ball, talk about being ticked! :evil:

Porterhouse said:
bamafan850 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

I agree with the in-game interviews, those piss me off.

Now the camera angels on the punts? Don't know about any angels, but those sky cam angles are freakin awesome Pooter. :lol:

Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
bamafan850 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

Now the camera angles on the punts? Those sky cam angles are freakin awesome, Pooter.

I don't care for the view from behind the punter during kicks.

Porterhouse said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
bamafan850 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

Now the camera angles on the punts? Those sky cam angles are freakin awesome, Pooter.

Oh, then agreed. Those are useless and you can never really tell how close they are to blocking.

Porterhouse said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
bamafan850 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

Unless, of course, the kick is blocked. We missed a couple of opportunities to do just that last night. :(

BAMA JAMMA said:

Hopefully they won't spoil it talking about what their favorite food is or if anyone saw Britney Spears carerr going down the drain :roll:
Was'nt it just a few years ago that we all said we hated CBS and Vern lundquist.Even though some of it was annoying if we win that game none of us would give a rats ass about those trivial matters! JMHO I have been in mourning all day but Cecil Hurt's piece this morning helped! Now let's go kick those Semi-holes half ass! RTR! :lol:

BAMA JAMMA said:

I honestly think he thought they were off-air when he said that about spears, cuz it shocked the hell out of his fellow announcer.

bamabear323 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

I honestly think he thought they were off-air when he said that about spears, cuz it shocked the hell out of his fellow announcer.

He was trying to make a joke, it just didn't go over well.

Porterhouse said:
bamabear323 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

He was trying to make a joke, it just didn't go over well.

Too bad his mama was pretty good at making a joke. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom