| FTBL Bama, SEC Champs?

BamaFan19

Verified Member
"Will Bama be in the SECCG, if not the BCS Championship this year?" It's a question many people ask on forums, at dinner tables, and at tailgates on the Quad. Those guys wanna make their mark and do the previously unheard of. The players wanna do what noone expects this season, and be undefeated going into the Iron Bowl. In all honesty, I think its gonna happen. You can tell that they CRAVE winning and will not accept anything less. Those guys want to beat Auburn so bad, the 6 year streak will be completely forgotten before they graduate. Either way, when the players want it more than the fans, that's heavenly news. When Auburn comes rolling into Tuscaloosa on a chilly November weekend, Tuberville better be reading his bible and his exit strategy. After that weekend, he's gonna need a prayer and a resume at the ready...ROLL TIDE!!!!

ohyeaman.GIF

Might I suggest Saban's book How Good Do You Want to Be. Its pages will show you how you are out of step with everything the Crimson Tide is about right now.

Until Sunday night, we have a one games season against Kentucky.

The best thing about being a fan instead of a player is that you can get FAT on Kool Aid and it has no effect whatsoever on how the team plays.

BamaFan19 said:
AFF said:
How 'bout we see if we can get the Kentucky egg to hatch first?

ar119679683394641.jpg

No doubt, I'm taking this week-by-week just like everyone else. Just trying to imagine the possibilities. :D

You, as a fan, don't have to play Saturday. So, you talking about what may happen in December has no effect on what happens in December.

Talk all you wish...nothing wrong with thinking about it. Just because you happen to look past a few games on what may happen doesn't mean the team will...know what I mean?

TerryP said:
BamaFan19 said:
AFF said:

ar119679683394641.jpg

No doubt, I'm taking this week-by-week just like everyone else. Just trying to imagine the possibilities. :D

You, as a fan, don't have to play Saturday. So, you talking about what may happen in December has no effect on what happens in December.

Talk all you wish...nothing wrong with thinking about it. Just because you happen to look past a few games on what may happen doesn't mean the team will...know what I mean?

Yes it does! It means the team is losing focus. :x It means the team is on our board and others reading the same thing we are. We have to remain calm and realistic as a fan base. We are an extension of our team.

And lastly, JK! For once even I can say that. :D If the team carried on like I did Sat. night then we're in big trouble. But they would have also been in big trouble long before now. And if they're anything as nervous as I am before game time then just forget it all. :wink:

I'm still enjoying the heck outta this week, but those players better be busting their butts getting ready for Kentucky while I do so. :)

BamaDelta said:
TerryP said:
BamaFan19 said:
AFF said:

ar119679683394641.jpg

Yes it does! It means the team is losing focus. :x It means the team is on our board and others reading the same thing we are. We have to remain calm and realistic as a fan base. We are an extension of our team.

And lastly, JK! For once even I can say that. :D If the team carried on like I did Sat. night then we're in big trouble. But they would have also been in big trouble long before now. And if they're anything as nervous as I am before game time then just forget it all. :wink:

I'm still enjoying the heck outta this week, but those players better be busting their butts getting ready for Kentucky while I do so. :)

Well, the Atlanta press knows about the 24 hour rule. There's been a media blackout - no mention of the game this week. Things are nice and quiet - no barking.

BamaFan19 said:
"Will Bama be in the SECCG, if not the BCS Championship this year?" It's a question many people ask on forums, at dinner tables, and at tailgates on the Quad. Those guys wanna make their mark and do the previously unheard of. The players wanna do what noone expects this season, and be undefeated going into the Iron Bowl. In all honesty, I think its gonna happen. You can tell that they CRAVE winning and will not accept anything less. Those guys want to beat Auburn so bad, the 6 year streak will be completely forgotten before they graduate. Either way, when the players want it more than the fans, that's heavenly news. When Auburn comes rolling into Tuscaloosa on a chilly November weekend, Tuberville better be reading his bible and his exit strategy. After that weekend, he's gonna need a prayer and a resume at the ready...ROLL TIDE!!!!

kool-aid-thumb-200x201.gif

Hopefully LSU will spill that Kool-AID.... :o

Back
Top Bottom