| FTBL Bama is a 21 point Favorite to beat USCe.

On one hand I think we win by 35. On the other, you wonder if Helinski is the real deal and a gun slinger than can give us problems and we win by 17, which is still a lot of points to win by versus an SEC team.

I am already getting myself ready for a semi-ugly game.

Gamecock Fans will be stoked for a little while and that freshman QB is too green to be scared

Look for him to throw the ball 45 times. UA will have a 2-4 ugly PI calls

I hope Miller Forristall gets some consistency in his blocking and at least 1 other TE can at least get in someone's way

Would love to see UA jump out to 3 TD lead and then grind them to death

I am already getting myself ready for a semi-ugly game.

Gamecock Fans will be stoked for a little while and that freshman QB is too green to be scared

Look for him to throw the ball 45 times. UA will have a 2-4 ugly PI calls

I hope Miller Forristall gets some consistency in his blocking and at least 1 other TE can at least get in someone's way

Would love to see UA jump out to 3 TD lead and then grind them to death

you and i, both

just....beat them into submission and make their ass quit

And remember, this is a revenge game. I think it will get ugly. Some USCe fans are already predicting a repeat of 2010. They will find out quick that this isn't 2010, the ole ball coach is now the Orlando Apollos coach, and Stephen Garcia is nowhere to be found.

42-14 Tide

@MunchyOs, that comment might have something to do with most of the 'Cock fans I know ... well, they know it's not a good idea to talk football with me if they don't know what they're talking about.

I can see Bama covering. I can't understand the line for the totals though.

I wonder if they'll be down to their 3rd string quarterback before games end with Boom benching him to save him.

And remember, this is a revenge game. I think it will get ugly. Some USCe fans are already predicting a repeat of 2010. They will find out quick that this isn't 2010, the ole ball coach is now the Orlando Apollos coach, and Stephen Garcia is nowhere to be found.

42-14 Tide
I think Stephen took Jerry's place. ;)

@TerryP, it's coming from their message forums, LOL One of them posted something like "well nobody gave us a chance in 2010 either". Apparently, that individual has a case of revisionist history. That game had been being referred to as a trap game for Bama. We were coming off of a 31-6 win over Florida which had been a rather physical game for us, while USCe was coming off of a bye week. I believe that that was the season where just about every SEC team we faced had their bye week before us. Garcia had a game unlike anything he had had before that, and he never again had one even in the same universe as that. That was one of the strangest days in Bama football history. I've been waiting on this game ever since that October afternoon 9 years ago. I just wish that it was Spurrier instead of Muschamp on the sidelines.

Apparently, that individual has a case of revisionist history.
Let's see here...off the top of my head.

Ingram was hurt before the season started. Upshaw pulled a hamstring in the pre-season and was hurt again playing UF (before UofSC.) Darius was hurt against Arkansas. Julio broke his hand that game as I recall. Nico broke his hand against Florida. Vlachos was hurt all year. I can't recall when Fluker was hurt but it was around that time. Dont'a wasn't back to his true form. Bama was returning two starters on D. Menzie was about 60% all year.

Now, if you want to talk about the schedule, ok.

Garcia had one hell of a game. Never another like that one. They don't have a Lattimore. They don't have a Jefferey.

So, off the top of my head ...

Yeppers, let's compare this year to 2010.

Eh that 2010 gamecocks team had some decent wins. Won shootout with 10rc, beat Clemson and thumped UF in the swamp. Course awbarn tore their ass out of the frame in the SECCG

I credit Alshon Jefferies as much as I do the gas pumper IRL

Let's see here...off the top of my head.

Ingram was hurt before the season started. Upshaw pulled a hamstring in the pre-season and was hurt again playing UF (before UofSC.) Darius was hurt against Arkansas. Julio broke his hand that game as I recall. Nico broke his hand against Florida. Vlachos was hurt all year. I can't recall when Fluker was hurt but it was around that time. Dont'a wasn't back to his true form. Bama was returning two starters on D. Menzie was about 60% all year.

Now, if you want to talk about the schedule, ok.

Garcia had one hell of a game. Never another like that one. They don't have a Lattimore. They don't have a Jefferey.

So, off the top of my head ...

Yeppers, let's compare this year to 2010.
I had totally forgotten just how bad the injuries were in 2010. Plus, wasn't Trent also dealing with some nagging injuries? He returned to form in 2011, but 2010 seemed real up and down for him.

Back
Top Bottom