| PRO šŸˆ Bama In The NFL - 2024 Season Updates

He shat the bed tonight. Then got the concussion. All around awful night.
Yeah, Iā€™m not so sure Tua will have much of an NFL career going forward. Heā€™s just too injury prone and these repeated concussions will make his life after the NFL difficult. Such a nice guy ā€¦ I so wanted him to make it big on the Big Stage but I no longer see are the odds in his favor.

I sure hate it for him and i worry about him going forward if he chooses to come back. Not sure how many injuries to the brain you can have without it having life-long effects. He may want to move to the booth and call some games. I think he would be great with his personality in front of the camera, just not on the field.

I don't care how much money he will walk away from. He is financially set for life. Concussions can lead to health issues no amount of money can make go away. It's time to walk away and enjoy life.
Listening to Jim Gray right now and he says, "I don't know why he didn't slide."

Why do we have these idiots defining the game. It's football. It is NOT a safe sport. We are running into each other with the intent that you don't get up. Where has this been lost?

Listening to Jim Gray right now and he says, "I don't know why he didn't slide."

Why do we have these idiots defining the game. It's football. It is NOT a safe sport. We are running into each other with the intent that you don't get up. Where has this been lost?

I believe he went head first to be sure he got the spot. We all know we only see the first down line , so knowing that and knowing how subjective as to when the player gives himself up is. I think he went for it.

The question for me was , getting blasted at the end of the 3rd quarter and putting yourself in that situation was what had me wondering. To me , just a bad decision in the heat of the moment.

I love his toughness wanting to compete , but he is injury prone. Glass Joe. He reminds me of Chris Chandler in ATL he was a really good QB. He got the Falcons to the Super Bowl throwing ; out routes and out and ups. But he was gonna get hurt and was gonna throw an interceptions.

Back
Top Bottom