| PRO šŸˆ Bama In The NFL - 2024 Season Updates

Joshua Jacobs is an American football running back for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. He played college football at Alabama and was selected by the Oakland Raiders in the first round of the 2019 NFL draft. Since signing his four-year, $48 million deal with the Packers, Jacobs has only firmed up his belief that he made the right decision.
1720228126954.jpeg

So, Tua is at the end of his rookie contract. The two groups are in negotiations.

I mention that to mention this. TL just received a contract at 55 million: tying him with the highest paid player in the league. Considering the two and their progressions, I see a decent chance Tua becomes the highest paid with his new contract. .

Jalen has probably been a better pro QB from what I can tell but I do not follow NFL very much. Tua did well enough to make the pro bowl so not to shabby,
Jalan is on the all Alabama nfl team. Lol

I watch a few games. Jalan is still jalan.
Tua. I just don't know.

But i guess it is this
Got to be on team that fits skill set
Got to have coach support.

Tua has great set of receivers at Miami.
The HC really believes in tua. As long as he is winning. That id

Jalan is on the all Alabama nfl team. Lol

I watch a few games. Jalan is still jalan.
Tua. I just don't know.

But i guess it is this
Got to be on team that fits skill set
Got to have coach support.

Tua has great set of receivers at Miami.
The HC really believes in tua. As long as he is winning. That id
These guys are being paid a lot of money so somebody believes they are pretty good.

In the modern NFL you don't pay a QB to be great. You pay a QB to be your franchise guy because they are so few and far between. Daniel Jones got 50 million and he's mediocre at best. The QB market is out of control because it's a QB-driven league and teams are desperate to find a "franchise" QB that doesn't outright suck. Think about this stat I heard on the radio this morning: Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, and Tua all getting more than 50 million per year. Combined super bowl wins = 0. Only Jalen and Burrow have actually been to a super bowl. These NFL GMs are terrified that they will draft a Zack Martin or Trey Lance or Sam Donaldson, so when they get a QB that's halfway decent, they break the bank to not let him get away. That's the reality of the modern NFL.

In the modern NFL you don't pay a QB to be great. You pay a QB to be your franchise guy because they are so few and far between. Daniel Jones got 50 million and he's mediocre at best. The QB market is out of control because it's a QB-driven league and teams are desperate to find a "franchise" QB that doesn't outright suck. Think about this stat I heard on the radio this morning: Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, and Tua all getting more than 50 million per year. Combined super bowl wins = 0. Only Jalen and Burrow have actually been to a super bowl. These NFL GMs are terrified that they will draft a Zack Martin or Trey Lance or Sam Donaldson, so when they get a QB that's halfway decent, they break the bank to not let him get away. That's the reality of the modern NFL.
Yep. Jalan got such an extension. After sb

Tua. Never been Massive extension

Never figured the Daniel Jones & money.

What puts people in the easy chairs at home. The heck with stadium seats. Which are mostly full in traditional nfl cities but other places. Not so much

New stadium in Nashville. 1 billion + $

Adding another game to regular season. So physical that players are suffering.

CF copying to generate such

Back
Top Bottom