| PRO šŸˆ Bama In The NFL - 2024 Season Updates

I heard it correctly, DH is the second player in NFL history to score a TD in each of his first six games in the first year of being with a new team.

The last time it happened? 1970.

With a guy who doesn't have a ring, that seems like it would be something that would stick outā€”albeit in the back of their mindsā€”with the guys who have a vote.

When that day comes I hope the Bamanation trolls Lugs with "linebacker."

In fairness, it wasn't just him... and he would have probably been a good LB. But with his size and running style, Henry is a unicorn in terms of not just his level of play but his longevity. There were a lot of folks in the NFL realm that thought even as just a RB he'd be a star that burned bright, but fast, and after 3 or 4 years, he'd burn out and be done.

Consider he did...fairness? Nah.

In most cases, not all (looking at you Booger McFarland), I tend to extend a little more grace to guys who have played college football and have to give opinions on it. Guys like Mandel? I can't take him seriously. Locally, people like Rodak, Casagrande? I'd rather be stabbed in the eye with a fork that hear what they have to say about anything college football related. But guys like Luginbill, as I've gotten older, I've come to realize what they do isn't all that easy. He's had some whoppers of some takes over the years... so have I. He's had some big misses. So have I. And his resume to speak on them is better than mine, so I feel it's a bit of a glass house thing I guess.

(looking at you Booger McFarland)

Speaking of him, did you hear him say that 2 point conversation play for South Carolina was an easy throw and should have been completed? His fat butt never would have made it to the edge to complete the pass and he sits there on national television stating that was an easy pass on the run with two defenders pocketing the receiver. He really is an idiot and I have started getting tired of seeing and hearing him. Plenty of others here have said that for a while, but he is finally getting to me a little with his garbage.

Speaking of him, did you hear him say that 2 point conversation play for South Carolina was an easy throw and should have been completed? His fat butt never would have made it to the edge to complete the pass and he sits there on national television stating that was an easy pass on the run with two defenders pocketing the receiver. He really is an idiot and I have started getting tired of seeing and hearing him. Plenty of others here have said that for a while, but he is finally getting to me a little with his garbage.

I didn't. When he comes on at the half or pregame or whatever, I swap to another game... I did see when they first came on that Orlovsky was on the set who I think is fantastic. 2 opposite ends of the spectrum there, 3 feet apart from each other.

Back
Top Bottom